NameSilo

On my eBay store I have 183000 impressions and only 3500 views? I drive traffic through many ways including domain forward blogs pins etc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Anthonyb5615

Established Member
Impact
On my eBay store I have 183000 impressions and only 3500 clicks/views? The sell click through rate is 1.5 which I was told by other eBay seller that it is good!
I drive traffic through many ways including domain forwarding blogs pins etc and organic search of course too!! My blog views are very low and I just started pinterest, so most hits have to be coming from domain name forwarding.
I guess I know what impressions are but where do I find info on where the impressions are coming from?
The names I use to forward to eBay are registered through go daddy? Where in godaddy could I find info of how many times someone clicks or types in the domain name.
Is this a good through click rate?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you're getting 1.5% as sales, that's pretty good. You will have seen hundreds of pitches today, these in one form or another. Ask yourself, how many did you buy? If 1.5% makes money, great. If it doesn't, think long and hard. I get 0.5-0.75% on a totally unrelated item. I make a living. Just.

If I'd paid less for my domain, I'd be making more... ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back