NameSilo

Oliver Hoger filed a court injunction against Konstantinos Zournas and OnlineDomain.com

Labeled as news in Domain Industry News started by OnlineDomainCom, Oct 22, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. OnlineDomainCom

OnlineDomainCom Active Member OnlineDomain.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Oliver Hoger filed an injunction against Konstantinos Zournas and OnlineDomain.com in a Greek court.

The injunction (I am not exactly sure what this procedure is called in foreign courts or if there an exact equivalent as I am trying to translate from Greek law terminology. “Summary procedure” is probably another term for it.) was filed last month and there was a court hearing a few days later.

Oliver Hoger claimed in his injunction that my post on April 10, 2018 “Namejet domain name auction front running continues. This time with an Oliver Hoger owned domain.” was completely not true and had slanderous claims. He claimed that he never made any bids on his own domain name auctions. He also said that because of his business activity he is harmed by this post because it affects his honor and integrity as an entrepreneur.

Oliver Hoger asked the court to accept his injunction and to order a protection of his personal rights. He also asked that I defer from posting in the future any slanderous or insulting claims about him.

I see this as a direct attempt to limit freedom of speech. These attempts against freedom of speech should NEVER go unanswered. So I had my lawyer to prepare a 22-page document supporting freedom of speech and, in short, presenting the truth.

The story continues at the link below ................................

Please read the complete post here:
    https://onlinedomain.com/2018/10/22...st-konstantinos-zournas-and-onlinedomain-com/

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. atinc

atinc Active Member VIP

This guy is shameless!
    Good luck with the court. I guess there are enough evidence provided by nP users about this case here:
    https://www.namepros.com/threads/bidding-on-your-own-names-at-namejet.1030874/page-34#post-6268424

3. offthehandle

offthehandle no lo creo nada Gold Account VIP

Keep up the good work Konstantinos of exposing this sort of thing.

4. creataweb

creataweb Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Lol, I have a feeling the defendant is going to win :cigar:

5. address

address Established Member

6. kam

kam Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I think he did not means to bid on his owned domain but it was happened.
    He was also arrogant enough to sharing that

Source: https://www.namepros.com/threads/bidding-on-your-own-names-at-namejet.1030874/page-34#post-6268424

He had admitted he had won a few of his owned domains due to the backorder system he used.
    But Now he filled a court injunction to stop people talking about it. :dead:
    How many injunctions he is going to filled?
    I don't think he can stop it from this way and now it will become a never ending story.:ROFL:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  7. Corey

Corey ZAZU.com.au Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

a Greek court?

8. Grilled

Grilled Be the change you want to see in the world VIP

The linked post was him explaining how his api script bid on his domains, but unless I'm mistaken, I don't remember seeing an explanation for why bidder handle seek bid on his auctions.

If winner888 was an automated bidder handle that got shut down, was bidder handle seek being operated manually, with a script, or both when it bid on some of his domains? After all, that is in part what prompted the creation of the bidding on your own names at namejet thread.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  9. PotatoeSalad

PotatoeSalad Established Member

"I don't want people getting any negative impressions about me because that would hurt my business, so I'm going to file a lawsuit because someone said things I don't like on a forum. That will win over the hearts and minds of the domain industry and restore people's trust me in..."

(This post is satire, and not a direct quote. Please don't sue me.)

10. OnlineDomainCom

OnlineDomainCom Active Member OnlineDomain.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Yes

11. NameDeck

NameDeck Established Member

Good luck with the lawsuit! It should be an easy win. I don't know OH but he's owned himself a solid spot on my 'pathetic people list'.

12. Addison

Addison Established Member

13. creataweb

creataweb Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Aaaaaand I was right.

14. loredan

loredan Active Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Congrats, Konstantinos!
    OnlineDomain is one of the fewest unbiased domain blogs worth reading!
    Keep up the good work!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: