IT.COM

Oh, so you want to be rich?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainGuy86

Established Member
Impact
Lemme tell you about my tenure on Namepros/got started reggin' brandies on the fly, bros/ jokes on me, mail empty, got no sales, tho/gotta wait, up till late, catching names, yo!

Bank account lookin' bleak on the real, so /copped some knowledge, domain college, thats the deal, joe.

Whoa, whoa...what did we learn?

No more hand regging to jupiter/exponentially, my names got stupider/got an idea, what about Dupiter? NO!

Now im ballin, dumb names fallen, its a new bit/ 4L domz, 1-2 coms, that's a pro tip. Copped a nice one, hold the ice, son, thats a huge flip/ named my yacht, Astronaut, lets go full tip.

On the real, pardon my spiel, but you just gotta understand/ that no one here, near or far, will dictate ur brand.

Win or lose, that's the game we are all in/You're either top level or in the bargain bin/.com died...next of kin? .xyz, .top, the exs are all in/Hope this rhyme gave u at least a small grin.

DJ DomainR. I do party bookings, too! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back