Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Offers for HONKERS.mobi ...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
:hi:


(.) HONKERS.mobi (.) :red: :lala:


Accepting offers via post or PM (minimum offer is just $25 / Paypal)!
May post a B.I.N. for a "Quick Sale". :talk:
Prompt, professional, free and easy push at GoDaddy ... :gl:

Thanks kindly, please PM with any questions.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Overture:
Searches done in February 2007
Count Search Term
486 Honkers

Minimum offer is now $40 >> "Buy-it-Now" is ONLY $69 / Paypal! :yell:

Thanks again.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks, Acc ... I didn't even think of those honkers, IMHO. :guilty: :red:

B.I.N. $68.00 :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
B.I.N. now going down $1.00 per day ... first to post :sold: will be the new owner here! :lala:

Starting now ... :gl:

$67 via Paypal. :talk:

Good Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
B.I.N. $65 via Paypal! :music:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
B.I.N. now going down $1.00 per day
Starting now ...
Good Luck.
-Jeff B-)
By applying a particular dot-mobi appraisal standard that we have seen posted in these boards since 9/26/2006 .... and using the stated rate of discounting until sale .... if my calculations are correct we may get to enjoy this thread until the first day of summer. :zzz:

Sooner of course if a compelling development idea is offered to potential buyers. .... hmm ??? ....maybe ... :-/
- Online nose job brochure (a site with before and after photos)
- Plastic surgeon finder fees (post side views of potential clients gathered with your cellphone camera
... GPS will fuel this referral plan)
- Road rage report site (dial in that impatient jerk behind you in rush hour)
- Goose poop control D-: (it can carry avian flu you know and golf courses fight this problem every day) ... They're flying back up north right now so time is of the essence.
- And maybe you can just "Honker if you love Jesus" ...:xf.love:

Or maybe you should just keep it, develop it, and become part of the dot-mobi ecosystem. :imho:

The H in IMHO stands for humble, in some cases that means that one must eat humble pie, and maybe in this case .... the H just stands for ..... Honkers.

Good luck with the sale...
 
0
•••
B.I.N. $64 via Paypal! :gl:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)

PS.
Jeff said:
Thanks kindly, please PM with any questions.
 
0
•••
Good luck Jeff :)
 
0
•••
Thank you very kindly, mkylut! :)

B.I.N. $63 :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
:hi:

B.I.N. $62 :talk:
 
1
•••
Jeff, I've got to give you credit for the most creative and least annoying bump method I've ever seen! Rep added and good luck with your sale!
 
0
•••
Thank you for your very kind words, Paul. :)

Today's B.I.N. $61 ... please post as :sold: :!:

Best regards,
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
B.I.N. $59. :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
B.I.N. $57. :lala:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Today's B.I.N. is a mere $55 :tu:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
In fact so cheap - SOLD at bin -$55 - pm paypal

Well done, Mr. Wot ... and PM has been dispatched! :tu: :talk:

Thanks, folks ... this domain name has now been :sold: :!:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
Well done, Mr. Wot ... and PM has been dispatched! :tu: :talk:

Thanks, folks ... this domain name has now been :sold: :!:
-Jeff B-)

Congratulations Jeff and Wot :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back