NameSilo

Offers for SKEDADDLE .MOBI ...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
:hi:


SKEDADDLE .mobi :lala: :talk:


Accepting offers via post or PM (minimum offer is just $35 / Paypal)!
May post a reduced B.I.N. for a "Quick Sale". :talk:

Prompt, professional, free and easy push at GoDaddy ... :gl:

Thanks kindly, please PM with any questions.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ROFL, I love this thread, it's a classic by now. Jeff you might end up getting so much traffic on this domain from domainers, that you can hold out and sell it for 7 figures someday.

I might just have to freakin' buy this to get this thread closed down :alien: :xf.love: :imho: :hehe: :'(

etimms said:
when will someone buy this?
Heaven only knows.....
 
0
•••
^ Thanks for the kind words ... sale at B.I.N. of $13.99* ends this evening at 12:00 midnight EST, IMHO. After this, it goes back into the .MOBI Vault for future development purposes! :gl: :yell:

*Final call, folks ... and thanks to all for participating in my sale! :music:
Goodnight for now,
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back