Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Pure dictionary word: Quintet.mobi

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
:hi:

Accepting offers for Quintet.mobi :gl: :talk:

Registered at RegisterDub and expires on 11/25/08, free push!
Paypal and most positive Namepros Trader Rating™ preferred.

Please PM directly with any non Sales thread related comments, questions, or other extracurriculars.

-Jeff B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:hi:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
:wave:

Please PM directly with any other questions, opinions, or commentary!
-Jeff B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
B.I.N removed ... please send your best offers via PM, as I'd like to get rid of this - my last - "dot mobey" a.s.a.p. :blink: :imho:

Thanks much, as always ... also please PM directly with any other offers, questions, opinions, or commentary! :gl:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Receiving PM's, but not in the amount(s) that I was receiving just 5 - 6 months ago! :rolleyes: :sick:

Please PM any/all offers! :talk:
Thanks much,
-Jeff B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
:music:

Added 4/20/08: Open once again for best offers! :talk: :snaphappy:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Open once again for best offers!

Once again accepting all offers for Quintet.mobi :talk:

Registered at RegisterDub and expires on 11/25/08, with free push!
Paypal -and- most positive #1 Namepros Trader Rating™ please.

Please PM directly with any non Sales thread related comments, questions, or other extracurriculars.

Thanks much!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
Once again accepting all offers for Quintet.mobi :talk:
2 NP$'s.
 
0
•••
i would like to bid $1 US for this highly brandable .mobi name.

offer expires in 24 hours. :gl:
 
0
•••
I'll double what hawkeye said - 4 NP$ ... or what mjnels said - $2 ..
offer expires in 24 hours EST / 23 hrs canadian ...


But I have a couple sales thread related questions ...

I'm getting nauseous from this on again - off again sale - which is it? :-/ While I am looking into the possible mobile application of the name, will it be removed for sale again in a couple days before my research is completed?

Why are you are attempting to "sell" me and other NPers a .mobi name (l domainers are all "usual suspects") as you continue to downtalk 8-X the extension in your signature? ... yep you forgot to edit it out this time ... Does that fall under "Be cool" or "Be professional" ? :gl:

Thanks for your help.
.
 
0
•••
Reminder:
Just a friendly reminder that this is a sales thread and that comments unrelated to the sale of Quintet.mobi should not be posted here. Please have respect for your fellow Namepros members.

High offer now stands at $8 $9 $11 $12 / Paypal via PM (no set B.I.N. at this time)! :talk:
Please keep the offers coming ...

Thanks again,
-Jeff B-)

PS. With the recent forum style(s) changes, my signature is no longer automatically disabled here in the #1 Namepros .MOBI Forum.
If this offends you or hurts your feelings in any way, please do not bid on my domain(s) and - again - please PM me directly with any questions!
Thank you.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Jeff said:
Reminder:


High offer now stands at $8 $9 $11 $12 / Paypal via PM (no set B.I.N. at this time)! :talk:
Please keep the offers coming ...

Thanks again,
-Jeff B-)

PS. With the recent forum style(s) changes, my signature is no longer automatically disabled here in the #1 Namepros .MOBI Forum.
If this offends you or hurts your feelings in any way, please do not bid on my domain(s) and - again - please PM me directly with any questions!
Thank you.

Am I missing something here. The highest offer I see is 4NP or $2

Where did $12 come from. If this is a true sales thread ,which I have sincere doubts about, then where are the other offers??
 
0
•••
tophatter said:
Where did $12 come from.

I've received multiple offers via PM ... and never restricted the offers to be posted in the sales thread (in fact, I've encouraged folks to PM me here since the beginning) IMHO. Please see my posts above, including:
Jeff said:
Once again accepting all offers for Quintet.mobi :talk:

Highest bid received thus far (other than Yelo's earlier $40 public bid) is $12 via Paypal. I have not yet set a B.I.N. Do I hear $13 for the highly brandable Quintet.mobi domain name?!! :talk:

Thanks for the friendly :$: "bump", friend! :)
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
At what point is this considered spam?? There is no time for the offers to end, no BIN, and will not be sold. I believe it falls under one of your rules also.


DO NOT SPAM Do not spam other members through private messages or any other way on the forum. You may not use the forum or private messaging to solicit members to come to your website or offer any products or services or for any other reason unless the member has specifically requested the information. If you receive any private messages or come across any message that you suspect may be spam please report it to a moderator or administrator. The following are a few examples of what is considered spam.

Posts that serve no purpose other than to up ones post count are considered spam. For example, if someone asks a question and you reply just to say you don't know the answer, this will be considered spam.
 
1
•••
Any sales crash / "spam" posts in this thread have come from those other than the friendly O.P., IMHO. :rolleyes:

Reminder (again):
Just a friendly reminder that this is a sales thread and that comments unrelated to the sale of Quintet.mobi should not be posted here. Please have respect for your fellow Namepros members.

High offer now $13 $14 $15 $16 (see below post), and I may set B.I.N. shortly as well! :talk:
Hurry.

mjnels said:
Today, 11:40 AM EST:
i would like to offer $16 US on the highly brandable Quintet.mobi domain name.

this offer expires 26 1/2 hours from the timestamp of this post. :wave:

Thanks kindly,
-Jeff B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
i would like to offer $16 US on the highly brandable Quintet.mobi domain name.

this offer expires 26 1/2 hours from the timestamp of this post. :wave:
 
0
•••
Oh, ok, put me down for 17 NP$ on this 'gem'!!

On a side note Jeff, please explain why people would want to enter 'mobile.google.com' on their web phone browser?? How does this 'helpful' suggestion fit into domaining here at NP? Unless you..work for Google.

And..., 'why' does management allow you to criticize and mock an extension and 'investment', in your signature??? Does this mean it's now ok here at NP for 'everyone' to put negative and disparaging comments in their sigs on which extensions they don't like too??!?!?

And before you start griping on 'spamming comments', these questions 'do' relate to my offer on your available name, as they will help me and others understand if we should or shouldn't bid for this 'highly brandable' name.
 
0
•••
hawkeye said:
And..., 'why' does management allow you to criticize and mock an extension and 'investment', in your signature??? Does this mean it's now ok here at NP for 'everyone' to put negative and disparaging comments in their sigs on which extensions they don't like too??!?!?
Your more than welcome to put ".com "ecosystem" | R.I.P." in your sig if you like. I'm quite sure none of the .com investors will mind and I'm positive that it will not be removed by management.


hawkeye said:
On a side note Jeff, please explain why people would want to enter 'mobile.google.com' on their web phone browser??
I have a Treo and Google suggest that I use google.com/m, but I still prefer google.com.

Last, you chose to "bid" I'm guessing to legitimizes your comments, but it appears to me that you unwittingly attracted more attention to a thread you would like removed.

Continue with the sale.
 
0
•••
robertjr said:
Your more than welcome to put ".com "ecosystem" | R.I.P." in your sig if you like. I'm quite sure none of the .com investors will mind and I'm positive that it will not be removed by management.
.
..probably not. But it is curious how it would affect newbies and others who want to invest in .asia, .info, .tv etc. etc., if 'everyone' here or those with 'staff emeritus' classification, put the same types of disparaging comments on those extentsions in their sigs.

...Just showing more condoned 'professionalism' here??? Or is it biasism..??
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
$50 Jeff.... if I buy it, will you go away?

(If so I'll go to $60.00 ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back