Domain Empire

advice Offer Received For 25 Years Old .Net Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Recently received a Offer for my domain e/w/o/r/k/s/.net from UniRegistry broker for 3k, What do you think I should do. Broker says they have received a offer for 3k. should I ask them to counter? How much should I counter?

Please advice

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is not a starting number you can play with do not counter it isn't $300 it is no reply to a counter. The domain hasn't the quality it is just a brand in dot net.

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion, it's not really a good name for a .net but I would say something like "I actually wanted double that, 6k, but I am willing to do 4500.

I agree with this. If you've been holding the domain for 25 years, and as Ram had said.. 4.5k...

I'm not ever going to ever say I'm good enough to appraise ewor//ks.net But DNGear often sails her .XYZs for 5k+... and .net is better than .xyz.

But .net really isn't so great nowadays. I would, myself, either accept or reach for 4.5k. I know 3k isn't much after waiting 2.5 decades... but it is what it is.

•••
With a quick search i see that drones.net just sold for 5,845 USD and it's a much more valuable domain.

Wow, if that's not a signal .net is done...

•••
Recently received a Offer for my domain ______.net from UniRegistry broker for 3k, What do you think I should do. Broker says they have received a offer for 3k. should I ask them to counter? How much should I counter?

Please advice
I'd say counter at $16,000 as it is super high quality and the buyer probably has deep pockets

Last edited:
•••
What are you waiting for? take it!

•••
Wow, if that's not a signal .net is done...

it truly is not a signal of that
and net truly is done.

no one sale or offer or even a few. .on a grand scale of things... will change fact that net is a bad idea for domainers... stick to com co io org in that order and u will not regret ..cheers

•••
Its a 25 year domain..so its worth more than that and around 5k is a good bet..if you are in emergency of cash,you can take the offer..but i would prefer a counter offer and surely it will close around 4k to 5k..but it all depends on your cash urgency and patience..Good Luck

Last edited:
•••
Counter 4,500, and if the buyer counters 3,500 (or more) grab it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back