Dynadot

negotiable NWOBHM {dot} COM | Music genre | Wikipedia entry | 24 years old | Adsense ready | optional website & FB page | .org included!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I regret to offer this for sale but it has to be done.

NWOBHM dot COM

Facts about the domain:
* Aged domain, since 1999, it is 24 years old!
* Tons of quality links 100% organic over the years
* Ranks #1 for several keywords and on the first page for several others.
* Adsense approved
* Taken in 19 extensions: .com / .org / .net / .de / .info / .uk / .co.uk / .org.uk/ .art / .xyz / .by / .cd / .cx / .gs / .kz / .lv / .so / .moscow / .tatar

NWOBHM (stands for New Wave Of British Heavy Metal) is a music genre and movement that took place in Great Britain roughly from 1978 up until 1983. That was they heyday of the movement where bands like Iron Maiden, Saxon, Def Leppard and Venom first established themselves. Of course, these bands as well as many others are still around playing tours and releasing albums. For more info please check the Wikipedia entry

Developed by myself as a WP site since 2013. It is an online encyclopedia for the bands of the genre. 99% of the content is written by myself after extensive on-line and off-line research. All content is original. If you check the site, you will see that it is kinda incomplete. Not all bands of the movement are featured. According to my research, there have been 623 bands. The website includes 472 bands which is roughly 75%. Ideally, I would love to give it to someone who will continue to add content until it is finished.

Assume no revenue. However, the site is monetized with Google adsense, ePN and Amazon Associates. It does cover its renewal and hosting fees and generates a small yearly profit in the XX range.

Monthly traffic stats since January 2023 https://ibb.co/LzcCMhR (I can provide any further stats to serious buyers)

Why I am selling it?
I need to focus and invest on my e-commerce business. Family matters also are keeping me very busy, and I simply do not have the time. The website hasn't been updated for quite a while now.

Along with the .com the buyer will also get:

- nwobhm.org (which currently redirects to nwobhm.com) Aged domain since 2010 (13 years old). Godaddy, expires: 29 May 2024

- The whole website including original logo (optional)

- All original content that was written by me over the years. This is optional too. Each band that is featured on the website has a folder on my laptop with all the infos, photos, scans, contacts etc. The buyer can have these too. It is the product of my extensive research and I would be happy to handle it over to a like-minded music afficionado.

- Facebook page with 3,600+ active followers. All organic, never did any FB promotions. I recommend posting there affiliate links of ebay auctions. There are too many sought-after items from the era (especially rare vinyl records) that attract many bidders and prices are sky rocketing!

Registar: Godaddy
Expires: 22 July 2024
Price (BIN): $22,000 USD - Will consider payment in crypto too.
Payment: Escrow (preferred), Skrill, Wise, Wire transfer, paypal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back