IT.COM

NSI problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What's wrong with NSI recently? I have sent them many many emails. And also got automatic reply from them. But only automatic reply. So the problem what I asked still existed. Anyone has such experience?

What should I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nope but we might be able to help if you explained your problem. NSI has always been good with customer service with my experience with them. They also have a phone number which you can call.

US & Canada: 1-888-642-9675
Worldwide: +1 570-708-8788

•••
Re: NSI problem

Originally posted by zdscn
What's wrong with NSI recently? I have sent them many many emails. And also got automatic reply from them. But only automatic reply. So the problem what I asked still existed. Anyone has such experience?

What should I do?

I've some friends there. What happened?

•••
Thanks .edu and davezan.

I want to get the authorization code for ORG domain. There are about 20 to 50 org domains at a time. But I just got the following automatic reply. I couldnot get any authorization code.

This is an automatic reply from Network Solutions to let you know that we've received your message. As soon as our customer service representatives have had a chance to investigate your inquiry, we'll send you a response.

Should you need further assistance regarding this matter, please reference Service Request # 1-165774211.

TRACKING NUMBER: A00000745797-00004534986

-----Original Message-----

To: [email protected]
Subject: Authorization Code for ORG Domain

This message contains characters that are not supported by the mailing system. To view the original message content, open the attached message. If the message doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original content.
<< File: text0.plain >>

•••
My experience with nSI is it is best to call. e-mails get lost. If you call they should be able to help

•••
Best you call them. Based on that email you gave, you're requesting for auth codes for 20 or more .ORG domains.

If they're in a VIP account, best you call their VIP customer support: 866-234-4131.

•••
Originally posted by davezan
If they're in a VIP account, best you call their VIP customer support: 866-234-4131.

Thanks, I will try to call them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back