Dynadot

interviews NRD 18: Paolo Mauroner, Seller of an LLL.com for a mid 5 figures, & owner of the Beautiful Website 7

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
Today's Guest
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAmCAAAAJGM0MzU2ZWFjLWQzYTgtNGJmOC05MjFiLWNjYmJkOGIzNzdhYg.jpg

I’m extremely happy to welcome

Paolo Mauroner

to the NRD Interview!

Founder and CEO of 7Growth Paolo Mauroner is an entrepreneur with a diverse background encompassing Italian electronics, online sales, business consultation and more.

In addition, Paolo serves as an employee for Marcegaglia Spa, a leader in steel products.
 When he began connecting with domain enthusiasts and entrepreneurs from across the globe at Namepros.com, Paolo was immediately fascinated by this melting pot of expertise, experience, culture and interests, further sparking his interest in the domain business.

With this newfound passion and extensive consultation with experts in the field, Paolo started to build a portfolio with traffic names, focusing on buying domains for resale purpose.
 He enjoys interacting with start-up entrepreneurs and those engaged in creative pursuits, and regularly volunteers his time to help others hone their business plans.

Paolo is also passionate about technology, the video games world, tech start-ups, human psychology and

responsible tourism. The junction of these passions make up 7Growth.

You can follow him on the list your social channels here on NRD

Paolo has told me that he personally responds to every email he receives.
1f642.png

READ MORE HERE.......

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would never sell a domain for $375 USD that makes like $200 USD in a year in parking

•••
I would never sell a domain for $375 USD that makes like $200 USD in a year in parking
Me too! that domain made around 200$ until I sold it but the traffic was coming mainly from Search Index so it was going down. I'm pretty sure to earn more selling it than keeping it to the last penny and then trying the sale.

•••
Back