Dynadot

interviews NRD 7: Interview with a Real Domainer | Pankaj Vijayvargiya (@webm) on Bitlevel, Domaining, Exper...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
NRD 7: Interview with a Real Domainer | Pankaj Vijayvargiya (@webm) on Bitlevel, Domaining, Experience, and his Secret Sauce

I’m extremely happy to welcome Pankaj Vijayvargiya to the NRD Interview! Pankaj Is the C.E.O and Founder of Bitlevel International, a company who deal with Online Marketing, Virtual Currency (Bitcoins) and Corporate Mails (Google Apps).

He also provides aid to all the new entrepreneurs where he can. His company primary deals in Domains names and he also serves as an executive board member at “Domain Name Owners Association of India”, an organization working towards spreading the awareness of domain names.

We cover a few topics in this interview, including his company Bitlevel.in, when he started it, what he is doing in this daily routine, the type of domains that himself and his company are experimenting with and how he run it all so smoothly.

We also spend a time talking about how his experience can help newcomers to the industry, he tells us his “Secret Sauce” for success in the world of domaining, and where he sees his online business in 5 years time.

READ MORE.........http://noreserve.domains/nrd-7-inte...el-domaining-experiance-and-his-secret-sauce/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol.... the title... a "real domainer", opposed to all those mythical ones that don't really exist?

•••
Haha, I thought that you make someone smile... I think I found you haha

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back