IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What was supposed to be a productive thread to improve the forum has turned into a bashing by one disgruntled ex member who had his ego crushed when RJ banned his **s.

http://www.DNF/f72/DNF-com-namepros-com-what-do-you-like-hate-3-thread-493887.html#post2123651

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello. who is dnf. is good place to learn domain names? thank you.

•••

Hello DynamoMoe,

Welcome to NamePros!!!!

Are you any relation to Dinah-Moe Humm ?

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
•••
hi. thank you for info

i google and find it dnf. thought it was person.

no relations

thank you

•••

Yes, you might learn a thing or two about domains on DNF, just like you can learn here and more on Name Pros.. But if your one of those people who like lots of drama and want to learn how to be a Bully and a A-hole AND be popular at the same time, there is no better place to learn that than DNF... They have two expert members who are readily available to assist in that.

And if you enjoy receiving SPAM in your Private Message box from the owner and being overwhelmed with flashy advertisements, there is no shortage of that either.

:imho: It won't be long until the smart people here figure you out as well.

Best wishes,
Adam Dicker

Coming from someone who displays the worst judge of character of anyone I know, your the last person who should be saying this.

It seems one "smart" DNF member who's been there since 2003 has figured your Forum out quite well;

I hardly ever come here anymore as this forum is just about worthless these days. It used to be a good place to get ideas and make money. I was posting in a thread for the first time in many months and what do you know, it was closed for no valid reason except some moderator has nothing to do so they look for reasons to close posts. http://www.DNF/f604/buttcoin...ml#post2153080

The domain industry has turned into a bunch of bean counters and little old ladies. No innovation left here.

PS - there are no important threads here anymore so it really doesn't matter if they get edited.

Followup;

You are one of the ones I referred to when I mentioned thousands of useless posts. You have ruined this forum with all the stuff you post and you drive people away. This forum sucks anymore because of you and a few others.

I am also sick of your parody game. When it suits you it is news and when it suits you it is parody. You are a little old lady.

http://www.DNF/f79/edit-closed-posts-thread-504732.html#post2153098

This of course was followed by the usual name calling from your buddy Theo, calling a 10 year exclusive member a "Douchebag"

I guess when your buddies with the owner and mods, RULES against such behavior don't apply, do they?

Good luck with that

Last edited:
•••

..You can learn much from any domain forum. Once you find your way to DNF, check it out. Don't be afraid to test the waters of any forum.

Make your own determination as to whether it suits your needs or not...

•••
Yes, you might learn a thing or two about domains on DNF, just like you can learn here and more on Name Pros.. But if your one of those people who like lots of drama and want to learn how to be a Bully and a A-hole AND be popular at the same time, there is no better place to learn that than DNF... They have two expert members who are readily available to assist in that.

:talk:

well, hopefully the new members that join namepros, won't adopt or be influenced by these repeated displays of bitterness, that apparently has had a "dramatic" effect on your viewpoint of dnf, the owner, and the membership in general.

imo...

•••
•••
Classic example of why some Gold members don't become platinum members;

23 posts since 2006;

Please read it in it's entirety;

http://www.DNF/f79/how-do-you-spell-premo-thread-466943.html

Attacking a members kids over a misspelled domain? is it any wonder why his last login was 11-18-2011 ?

well, hopefully the new members that join namepros, won't adopt or be influenced by these repeated displays of bitterness, that apparently has had a "dramatic" effect on your viewpoint of dnf, the owner, and the membership in general.

imo...

Umm, my viewpoints of DNF have been known for quite sometime, well over a year is a matter a fact, Date of this thread is 10/7/2012, and I was banned when again?, Oh yeah, last week, so spare me the bitterness charge.

If anything, I'm able able to express my viewpoints more openly now, thanks to that chicken sh*t ban for posting a political question, which btw has come to fruition if you've been following the news..

If it's any consultation, my issues with Moderation existed LONG before you were re-instated, Frankly you were way cooler when you were not a mod, When you saw something that wasn't right or was unjust, you weren't afraid to point it out, always calling it the way you see it, I really admired that about you, but all that changed, now you call it which ever way your coworkers call it.... Obligatory postings no doubt.

Last edited:
•••
If it's any consultation, my issues with Moderation existed LONG before you were re-instated, Frankly you were way cooler when you were not a mod, When you saw something that wasn't right or was unjust, you weren't afraid to point it out, always calling it the way you see it, I really admired that about you, but all that changed, now you call it which ever way your coworkers call it.... Obligatory postings no doubt.

:talk:

Raider, you should know better than that...

anybody who knows anything about me or is familiar with my posts and opinions, knows that ain't shit changed on that front.

i still and forever will, say what i think and feel, irrespective of who it pertains to.....when neccessary.

though my comments have been tempered, the strength of the messages still contain same potency.

imo...

•••
hello. I look dnf. look good. not see problems or bad people. did they go awaye?

•••
•••
i still and forever will, say what i think and feel, irrespective of who it pertains to.....when neccessary.

I certainly hope so Don, And I completely understand that due to the fact you work there, theirs not a lot you can say with respect to the inaction and blatant bias that goes on there, I get that...

Until Adam pulls his head out and brings in new moderators, and get's rid of those two clowns who are a plague to the Forum, member participation will continue to decline.., Adam can offer new services and change the template color all he wants too, it will do little to nothing to increase member participation.

It's hard not to notice that in "new posts" on NP, we have well over 30,000 replies on just ONE page of threads,

As for DNF, around a 120

You cant treat paid members the way you do and expect them to stay.

hello. I look dnf. look good. not see problems or bad people. did they go awaye?

I think the bad people are there to stay, One has his own subforum, you should try posting in it and see what happens.

•••
Narcissists and drama queen can't live without an audience

Narcissists and drama queen can't live without an audience :lol:

•••
Narcissists and drama queen can't live without an audience :lol:

Are we self expressing or talking of others? May as well be clear for your audience.

•••
"though my comments have been tempered, the strength of the messages still contain same potency."

Not only is Biggie arguing with RaiderGirl, he is arguing with himself.

•••
hi. i look at primo story on dnf.

primo is right with many speakers. Dont know what premo mean. Mean nothing at all. do not see it or hear it that way.

want to know why person Jump wait 5 years to ask question?

when I pay for site member I want to use it. Here is free. I like here. do no understand why someones join over there but no do something for 5 years. He no log in from 2011 because he not use it at all right? Makes no sense to not use if he want to be member.

•••
when I pay for site member I want to use it. Here is free. I like here.

When I was a member of DNF, I rarely used my exclusive membership privileges, most really DON'T.. It's really just another form of revenue....Cost of exclusive lifetime membership is $339, which is outrageous for any forum.. Also that money can be easily flushed down the toilet when a mod gets a hair up his butt and hit's the ban button.

I never quite understood why members have to pay in the first place, especially when you consider the high level of advertising they do, that paid members have to look at, Not just on the headers but in the threads and posts as well.. I could see NP doing that to fund its operation, but a PAID forum? that would be like Pandora charging for music and keeping it's advertisements.

The forum appears to more focused on revenue streams than they are member satisfaction, and that's very unfortunate... It's also unfortunate that paid members are having their questions and respectful comments deleted for no just reason, which is a frequent occurrence in one of the Domain Publication and Magazine forums.

NamePros has all the tools you need to be successful in this business, you just need to Read, Study hard and Apply it.

Last edited:
•••
Mosquitoes suck human blood.
What do Narcissists suck? Oh yes, humanity :bingo:

•••
ok. I think I see. Jump not log in for five year. then he log out and not come back.

maybe he wait 5 more years to come back to dnf? That jump his fault. not good member if no vist for 7 years. Hope he dont pay to much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back