Domain Empire

Nominalia: register .COM 0,90€

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rubens314

Impact
Hello,
I am new to this forum... Actually, I just registered top post this offer from Nominalia (as I always come here to see offers for domains):

Offer: register .COM domains for 0,90€. No transfers, no resellers. Offer includes 3 emails, unlimitted web space and 3 GB month transfer. Only one per customer.

Link: **forum does not allow me to post links** Just go to Nominalia and look for "flash sale" offer.

Offer expires: 27/1/17 at10:00 AM GMT+1 (spanish time)

PS: I am not sure if this is a worldwide offer or just for EU citizens. They might charged VAT on top of 0,90€ price.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the info and for registering to let members here know. How many .com's is the offer limited to? Only 1? 3 or more?!

•••
It does not say anything.

It just says "it is the best option to start your business online"... may be just one? I am not sure because I have some domains with them (not with this offer) and they still sent it to me.

•••
Ok, thanks for the info. I might try them. Do they have flash sales like this regularly?

•••
They always have cheap .COM domain registrations at 4,90 euros. Some months ago they had 0,90 euros offer for a long time.

They are the same company as Register.it , so they might switch promotions from one site to the other... Register.it has .COM registrations at 2,90 euros now.

•••
They always have cheap .COM domain registrations at 4,90 euros. Some months ago they had 0,90 euros offer for a long time.

They are the same company as Register.it , so they might switch promotions from one site to the other... Register.it has .COM registrations at 2,90 euros now.
what about their transfers is it flawless?

•••
Transfers OUT of Nominalia: flawless. I did my last one on september though.

Transfers IN: flawless.

•••
Transfers OUT of Nominalia: flawless. I did my last one on september though.

Transfers IN: flawless.
Thanks does the enduser has to register a domain before registering or doesnt mater for inter transfers?

•••
I am sorry but I did not get you.

All my transfers IN were done after I was registered; so I do not know if you can transfer IN and later register an account with them. In my opinion they will make your enduser register before transfering in, but that´s just my opinion.

•••
I am sorry but I did not get you.

All my transfers IN were done after I was registered; so I do not know if you can transfer IN and later register an account with them. In my opinion they will make your enduser register before transfering in, but that´s just my opinion.
alright thanks i now gt. but the custmer rep is telling me that its 1 domain per customer and the rest wil be charged at 5.99 euro..have u been able to register more than one name?

•••
I haven´t registered any yet.

If you try to register two .COM, you will see the second domain in the basket at 5.90€... so only one per customer.

•••
ive just regged a domain through them but how in the world do i change my nameservers?

•••
The offer is for 1 per customer.
NS are changed in their DNS admin page controlpanel.nominalia.com/domains/dns.html?domain=XXXXXX
replace the X-s with your domain name

•••
I only have parked domains there. Long time ago I manage to change the NS for one of them and point them to cloudns. Now, I am not able/ I have not found how to change the NS for any of the domains I have, sorry.

•••
NS are changed in their DNS admin page controlpanel.nominalia.com/domains/dns.html?domain=XXXXXX

I put my domain at the end but all i got was error 404

•••

ok i got the site to work but the only thing i can change in here is the A records etc for my domain name, there is nowhere i can change the nameservers to point to sedoparking for example.

•••
only customer care can help you point the domain to your preferd nameserver

•••
•••
•••
No, i was clicking around and some how found the section where to put the nameservers

•••
•••
You can do it in the admin. There is a link for that in the DNS section. Use Google Translate if you need.

•••
You can do it in the admin. There is a link for that in the DNS section. Use Google Translate if you need.

Its not as simple as just clicking in the dns section, that only takes you to where you can set you A records, and cname records etc, for example if you were going to use your own domain name as a nameserver.

If you want to set external nameservers then you have to go to a different page.

•••
guys please check the renwal costs at this registrar before you reg domains also make sure theres no transfer out fee.

•••
guys please check the renwal costs at this registrar before you reg domains also make sure theres no transfer out fee.

Their renewal fee is too high, I checked for .COM, it's around 37,40 €
com - Genèric - Annual fee - Registration 34,00 €
com - Genèric - Annual fee - Renewal 37,40 €
com - Genèric - Annual fee - Registrar Owner Change 34,00 €
com - Genèric - Annual fee - Owner Change 34,00 €

They also charge you when you change the owner info or transfer out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back