IT.COM

NOMINALIA PROMO .COM FOR €1.9

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

myfavorite

Top Member
Impact
Nominalia is currently running a promo to buy .com domains for €1.9 which is about $2.4 each. There is actually a limit of 3 domains per customer. Go grab yours while it's still on.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't use proxy or VPN. There must be something you are missing out we are yet to identify
Not just me. But at least others have complained of the same here

•••
You try the following procedure I used:
1. Login into your account.
2. If it's showing the promo price, search for the domain you want to register.
3. If the result shows the domain is available at the promo price, click on proceed.
4. It will take you to cart , then select your payment option. I used PayPal for all and it was successful

Last edited:
•••
Got 3 @$1.9 each.Thanks for the share @myfavorite

just a headsup ,register.it charges 30bucks+ for account change(push),presume these are the same as they're a sister company ( haven't actually checked ).Anyone confirm?

•••
You try the following procedure I used:
1. Login into your account.
2. If it's showing the promo price, search for the domain you want to register.
3. If the result shows the domain is available at the promo price, click on proceed.
4. It will take you to cart , then select your payment option. I used PayPal for all and it was successful
There's nothing special you need to follow....register.it/nominalia are doing these promotions once a month or so, but they are only available to EU residents and a few other African and Asian countries, where DADA group have businesses, but for 99% of the countries outside EU the promo it's not available.

•••
Didn't work at my side. It showed the promo price at homepage but when adding to cart, the price is 34€

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back