IT.COM

Nominalia New .com 1.17$ (1 per new user) / transfer 5.76$ .com (20 per user)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

d0latmand

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
i just used this offer from Nominalia and wanted to share with you guys

(as I always come here to see offers for domains):

**Domains .COM, .ES, .CAT, .NET, .ORG, .INFO and .EU for 1 € for new customers until 02/10/17

for the 1st year of service (valid only one year) and valid only for 1 domain per client.
From the second domain on the price will be at € 9.

nominalia (dot) com/?lang=en

and you can transfer upto 20 .com .net .org for 5.76$ aswell

i already used this for 9 domain transfer as its the cheapest option beside godaddy/1and1(difficult option)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
.com / .org renewal is 39.94 US Dollar for one year // two year 68.72 US Dollar

its expensive but after 60 days you can transfer out

btw i checked in domaintools they manage about ~106,613 domains
with alexa rank of 46,589 (in Spain 1,279)

•••
These offers are only for EU customers.

•••
I tried but it failed, showing €34 for .COM

•••
@thekiller

its not only for EU countries like register.it(sister company)

I am from qatar and i tried this with my other family member names aswell till now i transfered more than 67 more domains...

@daica85

from which country you applied?

try to register a domain first for 1.17$ then use transfer option you wil not have this problem then upto 20 domains it shows 4.90eur for .com net/org

Last edited:
•••
It's blocked in some countries?

I tried, but failed too.

•••
not working for me either

•••
•••
Just registered 1domain successfully at €1. I don't think they blocked any country.

Ensure you fill all fields in the form especially the last one where you are required to key in your tax id or an id number.

The transaction was failing till I keyed in my Id number and it went through.

Though am having challenge changing the DNS of the domain because I want to park it for now. It keeps requesting for IP address. I have submitted an inquiry for assistance and hopes it will be resolved soon.

•••
...Though am having challenge changing the DNS of the domain because I want to park it for now. It keeps requesting for IP address. I have submitted an inquiry for assistance and hopes it will be resolved soon.
Go to Command Prompt in Windows and type: ping yournameservername (e.g. ns1.somedomain.com) and you will see the IP address of your DNS.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks @ Domains - Wanted, I have been able to get the IP address but the domain keeps auto locking itself even if after I changed the lock status

•••
I tried but it failed, showing € 9.90 for .COM

•••
not working for me either

try to mention your passport number or any govemerrnet id number like driving license then it will work

Transfer out is free?
yes its free auth code is always showing and 60 days after u can transfer out

Thanks @ Domains - Wanted, I have been able to get the IP address but the domain keeps auto locking itself even if after I changed the lock status
next time put your dns in first box and next to it remove the ip of the old dns

and click update at bottom of the page twice then it wil work

til now for 60+ domain i did this and i didnt need ip of new dns .. later the panel will fetch the ip addres it self

I tried but it failed, showing € 9.90 for .COM

try to complete all the fields of the registration in vat id just write ur passport number

•••
next time put your dns in first box and next to it remove the ip of the old dns

and click update at bottom of the page twice then it wil work

til now for 60+ domain i did this and i didnt need ip of new dns .. later the panel will fetch the ip addres it self
Thanks, I have tried severally it keeps saying the domain is locked or IP address is not recognized by internic.

If I unlock, it will bring an exemption that auto locks it. When I contacted their support, the said I should send DNS so they will effect the change themselves which I did. After about an hour they sent a mail they've done.

But I was shocked when I checked about 7hours later to see that they didn't change it. I sent a mail back to them, no response & the DNS is still not changed

•••
@myfavorite

i will make a video and send u shortly ..

•••
•••
@myfavorite

i will make a video and send u shortly ..
I have been able to identify the error that was obstructing change of DNS. The default DNS starts with DNS1 while the new DNS starts with NS1. I kept using DNS1 & DNS2 instead of NS1 & NS2

When I used the correct DNS, it went through, though I was advised to wait for 24/48 hours for it to take effect. The error was mine.

Thanks

•••
Guess the promo is over. Am seeing €2.9 for .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back