Dynadot

New Nominalia promo! Up to three .com domains for 0.90 Euro Each!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED

Just saw that Nominalia is offering a cheap domain registration promotion so I thought I should let everybody know! They're offering up to 3 .com domains for 0.90 Euro each until the 23th of October:

https://www.nominalia.com/?lang=en

Apparently they also had a transfer special that ended yesterday but the promo still appears in their transfer page- so maybe it can still be used? Perhaps someone could test it. Or maybe I'll test it myself later. The transfer promotion they had (it says there it was valid till the 16th of October) was already advertised at NP but it's pretty good. .com, .net and .org could be transferred for 4.90 Euro. Up to 20 domains per account.

I'm new to Nominalia (regged my first domain there a couple of weeks ago) so I don't have experience with transfers etc. Do your due diligence researching them / use them at your own risk.

UPDATES:

1. I'm from the U.S. and I was able to reg 3 domains for 0.90 EUR each- so it should work in the U.S. and Europe. Asia might be problematic.

2. If you need to register for a new account- the nif/cif number that's requested is your tax id.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you. It worked fine for me.

•••
Just saw that Nominalia is offering a cheap domain registration promotion so I thought I should let everybody know! They're offering up to 3 .com domains for 0.90 Euro each until the 23th of October:

https://www.nominalia.com/?lang=en

Apparently they also had a transfer special that ended yesterday but the promo still appears in their transfer page- so maybe it can still be used? Perhaps someone could test it. Or maybe I'll test it myself later. The transfer promotion they had (it says there it was valid till the 16th of October) was already advertised at NP but it's pretty good. .com, .net and .org could be transferred for 4.90 Euro. Up to 20 domains per account.

I'm new to Nominalia (regged my first domain there a couple of weeks ago) so I don't have experience with transfers etc. Do your due diligence researching them / use them at your own risk.
I have used them before. Transfer out was fast.

I tried to transfer in for their recent promo. But didn't get the promo price. So, i did not proceed with the transfer.

•••
@domaindroid Thanks. Didn't try transfers. But the cheap registration worked for me.

•••
Not worked for me, I think it's only European promo.

•••
@Furquah I live in the U.S. so it's not only a European promo. Maybe there are restrictions on some countries? I don't know.

•••
I live in the Asia, when I am trying to register a .com it's showing me €34 reg fees.

Screenshot_2017-10-18-08-38-17.png

•••
@Furquah That sucks. Sorry to hear that it doesn't work for you. Hopefully it will work for most people.

•••
Just used it, thanks for sharing.

•••
It is asking nif/cif number, what is this?

•••
•••
•••
Guys, what should I do if I do not have european tax id?

•••
•••
can you push domains between accounts freely?

•••
Not working for me. IP from Nigeria

•••
Guys, please help, can't find where to set my nameservers (

•••
@mallers I also looked now and couldn't find an option to set the nameservers. I sent their support a message to ask about it. I'll update if I hear back.

EDIT: Tenn just explained how to do it. Check out the message below this one.

Last edited:
•••
Guys, please help, can't find where to set my nameservers (

Login, your products, click on domain, DOMAIN&DNS, Configuration and DNS management, Start the DNS modification, PROCEED, Edit, save

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, @Tenn. I was really struggling to find it too.

•••
Login, your products, click on domain, DOMAIN&DNS, Configuration and DNS management, Start the DNS modification, PROCEED, Edit, save
Yes, thanks, but it does not want to change nameservers without entering ip opposite each nameserver (

•••
@mallers I just ignored the 'wrong ip format' message and clicked saved. It worked.

Last edited:
•••
It doesn't work at my side. It tells: Make sure that both name and IP are changed accordingly!

•••
just delete all numbers and press save

•••
@mallers Really? That's weird. I just edited all of mine. I just put in the nameservers I wanted. Deleted the previous ip addresses. And then clicked Save. Worked like a charm. Not sure why it isn't working for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back