NiceNIC Registrar - SPAM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hybrid Names

Top Member
Impact
They are sending spam mails

Mail 1
We are NiceNIC.NET - the most SPECIAL ICANN Accredited Registrar and hosting/server Provider, with the BEST services in Hong Kong, China.

We are offering:

.CN / .COM.CN $5.5/yr + FREE Trustee Service
.HK / .COM.HK $16.5/yr + FREE Trustee Service

.COM $9/yr + FREE Whois Privacy
[ Lower Price Possible with Large Registrations ]
.NET$9/yr + FREE Whois Privacy

Complete NiceNIC domain pricing: http://nicenic.net/customer/pricing.php

FREE Extras:
# Lifetime Whois Privacy
# Nameserver Registration
# DNS Records Update
# Control Panel
# Domain Push
# Reseller API
# Unlimited Support Tickets System
# Friendly & Patient Customer Support
# WHMCS Compatible
# No minimum purchase and time requirements

NiceNIC.NET is looking forward to doing business with you.

Any feedback we could receive from your end will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
NiceNIC.NET Team
ICANN & CNNIC & HKIRC Accredited Registrar
Shared Hosting & Dedicated Server Provider (HK)

in Second mail their automated system created my account and send the username and password

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Welcome to NiceNIC - ICANN Accredited Registrar.

Thank you for choosing NiceNIC and taking the first step in what we hope will be the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.
Below please find your login:
Username: xxxxxxxx
Password: t4cDQuio87
We stay at your disposal, should you have any question.

Kindest regards,
NiceNIC.NET Team
[email protected]
ICANN & CNNIC & HKIRC Accredited Registrar
Striving to be the most SPECIAL ICANN Accredited Registrar
with the BEST Services in Asia!

http://nicenic.net

ICANN Accredited Registrar can spam anyone without permission

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, happened to me too. Was thinking I don't remember accessing their page :D
Now it's clear, they are spammers.

Last edited:
•••
I use them a lot and have never had a problem, efficient and good value.

They may have been hacked.

•••
I use them a lot and have never had a problem, efficient and good value.

They may have been hacked.
i usually don't post this kind of mails but i received like 15+ mails (on 3 different mails)
it looks like whois data scrap

•••
i usually don't post this kind of mails but i received like 15+ mails (on 3 different mails)
it looks like whois data scrap

I have let them know.

•••
Recieved same emails just the other day.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Glad I saw this thread. Was thinking I lost my mind and forgot about accessing their services.

•••
Good afternoon **** (Here I prefer to use "Wot"),

It's Helen, how was your birthday, if I didn't ask before?

Though I've been pregnant for 32+ weeks and ready to stay at home to wait for the baby's coming, I consider I need take care of this issue in person.

Thank you so much for your information and help on the board of NP. It seems NiceNIC.NET got more attention huh?

I learn from our senior tech team that our website was not hacked, thank you for giving an explanation to the NPers for us, I consider you must know, it's actually our sales staff who sent that kind of called "spam" Email for the purpose of direct-marketing, they didn't mean to offend anybody, but got inspired by some other Registrars and reckon maybe this kind of marketing method would work more efficiently.

But I honestly did not understand what Hybrid Names said of "received like 15+ mails (on 3 different mails)", I checked our Email log and notice that our system would only send 2 Emails to one Email address and our sales team just started this kind of marketing method recently, they didn't have time to send Emails repeatedly in so short time.

PS:

Hello Hybrid Names, Shelby90, deflee79, and bigdomainer, we sincerely apologize for not having your permission in advance, I know you mind such kind of marketing approach, when you have time and mood, please PM your Email addresses to me on NP, I will have our tech team informed and remove your contact data from our database thoroughly to guarantee that you will not be disturbed again.

With respect to Kate (or sdsinc)'s statement, I thank you again for the nice word of "Scum", we cherish both flower and catcall since we can always be encouraged.
If any of NPers here who already became our customer or partner like "wot" said "NiceNIC.NET just don't care.", that is our real failure and incapability.

Thank you all for your time! We stay here at your disposal.

Kind regards,
Helen
NiceNIC.NET Team

•••
it's actually our sales staff who sent that kind of called "spam" Email for the purpose of direct-marketing, they didn't mean to offend anybody, but got inspired by some other Registrars
Please try to get inspired by the d registrars, those are providing big discounts like $1 .com domain etc . Don't inspired by unethical marketing :) piece

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back