IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have

HoloQuest
HoloExplore
HoloStudy
HoloFable

•••
Josh

I like Inc, Corp, Co and suffixes on domains, it also depends on the industry, certain industries like these and use them a lot

•••
Josh

I like Inc, Corp, Co and suffixes on domains, it also depends on the industry, certain industries like these and use them a lot

when registering a company name here in Canada a company has to choose from either Corp, Ltd, or Inc after thier name. So im sure many companies are happy to get the same way as they have it registered.

•••
Yeah, I had an offer of $2K a couple of years ago for Holotech but rejected it, I think it will be worth more in time

It does have a nice ring to it for sure

•••
It does have a nice ring to it for sure

I agree, this is one of my faves, even if holo/holograms doesn't take off, I still think its a great name for a company in another niche, it just rolls off the tongue

•••
Does anyone remember this holographic game from back in the 1990's?

fqndgtz.jpg

•••
•••

Many quarters were spent on that game. It wasn't the smoothest gameplay, but it was sure fun to watch.

•••

fqndgtz.jpg

Yeah technology often come and go, just look at 3D movies it's traceable to the 1920's if I'm not mistaken.

•••
I quite like the massive holographic signs in some of the sci-fi movies

•••
I have AerialFilming dot de
Drone filming seems to have a great future.

•••
•••
If you want the biggest thing coming, bigger than 3d printers, bigger than electric cars, bigger than drones, bigger than robots, bigger than holo etc, it is,

Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)

•••
All these different kinds of fuel cell technologies lol....it's mind boggling!

•••
•••
There are absolutely loads of 'next trends', every industry has them, some industries have multiple 'next trends', this particularly is true for example in medicine and the various bio-industries. Best bet (IMO) is to keep a close eye on areas you have specific knowledge of or at least a keen interest in.

•••
I picked up SolarSatellites.com the other day.

•••
•••
I have holohire

I have a couple in this niche as well, been waiting for a few years now, hurry up already

Holotech.com (created in 1999)
eHolo.com

I have a few holo handregs from a while back, but I also caught hologramprojector.net a while back off the drop. I never reg .nets and I debated if I should put in a request, but I won it outright for $19.99.

Think it's worth hanging onto considering it may be a while before the holo niche develops, if ever?

•••
I have HologramSale dot com

•••
With holo being the talk of the town again....i better develop Holo/Talk.com

•••
Only have the one in Holo

.com

HoloPros

•••
•••
Thought I'd get - SmartHolos.com for 99 cent as well.

•••
@gilescoley What are your thoughts on keywords with inc, co, corp?

I'm a huge fan of keyword +CO if you get the keyword right and it all rolls of the tongue you've got a winner..My mate Giles sold an exceptional one CloudCO...for a super amount.

FX

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back