Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I regged eDriverless dot com, seems a good name for anything driverless related. Very surprised it was available..

•••
•••
I regged eDriverless dot com, seems a good name for anything driverless related. Very surprised it was available..

that was my drop :)
'e' branding seems a bit antiquated these days - especially for a 'future' name
i have started to drop most of my e names.. although there is one that i like a lot
• eHaptic(.)com
• eHaptics(.)com

'Electronic Touch' is exactly what haptics are

best of luck with it

•••
that was my drop :)
'e' branding seems a bit antiquated these days - especially for a 'future' name
i have started to drop most of my e names.. although there is one that i like a lot
eHaptic(.)com
eHaptics(.)com

'Electronic Touch' is exactly what haptics are

best of luck with it

I love the subjectivity of domains. :) Well I'm not going to lose sleep over this one but thanks. :)

•••
•••
• Wearalytics.com
*Analytics For Wearable Computing

•••
.• Wearalytics.com.
*Analytics For Wearable Computing

Did you made up this term!? Coz I don't see any thing about it in Google expect this .com results!!

Last edited:
•••
Did you made up this term!? Coz I don't see any thing about it in Google expect this .com results!!

yes, my own... just a nice brandable i like

•••
•••
HoloCellphones
HoloProcessors

•••
itBeacons dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
Quantum Computer
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2015/01/29/quantum-computing-company-d-wave-raises-29-million/

" There are two D-Wave computers currently in operation. One built in a partnership with Lockheed Martin at the University of Southern California, and the other in a partnership with NASA, Google and Universities Space Research Association located at the NASA Ames Research Center."
" Current known investors in D-Wave include Goldman Sachs, BDC Capital, Harris & Harris Group, In-Q-Tel, Bezos Expeditions and DFJ."

•••
Quantum Computer
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2015/01/29/quantum-computing-company-d-wave-raises-29-million/

" There are two D-Wave computers currently in operation. One built in a partnership with Lockheed Martin at the University of Southern California, and the other in a partnership with NASA, Google and Universities Space Research Association located at the NASA Ames Research Center."
" Current known investors in D-Wave include Goldman Sachs, BDC Capital, Harris & Harris Group, In-Q-Tel, Bezos Expeditions and DFJ."

You got QuantumComputer dot com?

•••
•••
You got QuantumComputer dot com?

No. I wish it was mine. Own a few good ones though...I think....

When NASA (gov) teams up with Google (private) and a Canadian company, when not all investors are known, and an army of researchers is involved....there must be some serious things going on.
MS might have to upgrade the hololens technology to a quantum computer. This might bring improvements and also solve the nausea problem.
But maybe they are already part of it....Who knows?....

Anyway, when looking at the last 4-5 years, the computer technology did not evolve much. Increasing speeds, water cooling, number of cores......but nothing new. The silicon technology might not satisfy our needs any more...
Probably it is time for a new technology. It might be quantum computing systems.

•••
Media8K dot com
8K-Video dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
No. I wish it was mine. Own a few good ones though...I think....

When NASA (gov) teams up with Google (private) and a Canadian company, when not all investors are known, and an army of researchers is involved....there must be some serious things going on.
MS might have to upgrade the hololens technology to a quantum computer. This might bring improvements and also solve the nausea problem.
But maybe they are already part of it....Who knows?....

Anyway, when looking at the last 4-5 years, the computer technology did not evolve much. Increasing speeds, water cooling, number of cores......but nothing new. The silicon technology might not satisfy our needs any more...
Probably it is time for a new technology. It might be quantum computing systems.

I read somewhere that Silicon-28 could be another way to increase speeds?

•••
•••
Hi there,

good to see future trend domains on the rise.

Hololens looks promising!

I have holomessage.com and holomeeting.com

•••
•••
Thanks capiche!

I think the terms holomessage and holomeeting will appear somewhere in the field of holotechnology sooner or later … :)

•••
Just received a low $XXX email offer for BionicExoskeletons.com after I handregged it 5 days ago. :ahhh:

Last edited:
•••
What you guys think about biostamps?

The innovators called them like that. Today also known as electronic tattoos.

I own biostamps.com

•••
It sounds cool! Reminds me of fingerprint scanners. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back