IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TattooRobot .com
RobotTattoo .com

http://news.yahoo.com/tattoo-robot-201537319.html
TattooRobot com.jpg

•••
anyone like multipledevice <dot>com?

•••
•••
•••
QDClips <dot>com .... Quantum Dot's anyone?

•••
I note SelfManagedCars dot com is ftr if anyone wants it. When you're a millionaire don't forget bout me. ;)

•••
•••
Google's modular Project Ara smartphone will begin pilot testing in Puerto Rico later this year

Ahhh... I didn't expect that. Since I live in Puerto Rico I'm extremely excited about this announcement. Something good had to come out of all the waiting and living here. :D

Knowing the people here, I wouldn't be surprised to see long lines of people at launch.

•••
•••
BuildYourPhone com I think this already has a high value(even estibot that doesn't monitor trends gives it a decent value i.e. bitcoin.com = $130)
Generally, I think the one and only big trend for the coming years is BTC.

•••
•••
I had phygitalstore.com and phygitalshop.com on my list, but i codent take them all.
Now the are gone.

i own:
Phygitalsoluions
phygitaltechnology
phygitalretail
phygitalspace
phygitaldisplay
phy-gital
.com

phygital
.nl

•••
•••
Grabbed QUANTUMSCREEN.COM Due to the new technology around quantum dots in the newer TV's, but this technology is not just for TV's, mobile devices as well. I will be cash parking for now just to see if I can make a few dollars until someone wants it.
Great thread also, you guys gave me some good ideas, happy domaining and GLWS!

•••
anyone like modulephones <dotcom> ?

•••
I note SelfManagedCars dot com is ftr if anyone wants it. When you're a millionaire don't forget bout me. ;)
AutonomousRoadVehicle

•••
•••
For modular phones ....

phone separates <dotcom>

•••
wearable/self/defense dot com
wearable/defense dot com

•••
•••
Modular/Home/Sale dot com

•••
•••
•••
OSmartWatch dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back