Dynadot

discuss News ... To rescue domain investors .xyz.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
News ... what is the current price .xyz, is there still value

With the problem of sales and domain renewal .xyz, which caused the decline in the price of this domain. What matters to me is:
1. whether in the future extension .xyz, can still increase the price?
2. whether in the year 2017 you've ever sold domain .xyz. And at what price?
3. in this year have you ever received a .xyz domain request, and what price you give?

Thank you for participating in this survey.
To rescue domain investors .xyz.

best regards

Yusupbabay.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Offer : https://www.namepros.com/threads/colorado-xyz-telaviv-xyz-munich-xyz.1030465/#post-6261876
Auctions : 800DonateCars.com https://www.namepros.com/threads/19-000-estibot-value-800donatecars-com.1030625/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will try to reduce the purchase of the domain because I started having trouble managing the domain And from now on I will try to sell the domain. But it turns out to sell a very difficult domain from 1800 domains that sold only one, And now i try to sell some domain at namepros.com.
For example: $ 19,000 EstiBot Value - 800DonateCars.com
But the highest bid is only $ 20.
Whereas estibot valuation is 19,000 usd!!!

Automated appraisals are generally meaningless.

Brad

•••
•••
And now i try to sell some domain at namepros.com

Many of the people here (NPs) are domain investors and will only pay wholesale or just above...spend some time here reading and learning and do some outbound marketing to try to move some of your domains and that way you can make more income per name. Like someone else said...put the credit card down and concentrate now on moving some of the 1800 before renewal fees come due...best wishes to you.

•••
Many of the people here (NPs) are domain investors and will only pay wholesale or just above...spend some time here reading and learning and do some outbound marketing to try to move some of your domains and that way you can make more income per name. Like someone else said...put the credit card down and concentrate now on moving some of the 1800 before renewal fees come due...best wishes to you.

Thank you my friend, I think this is the best solution. I have to start selling the domains I have

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Offer : https://www.namepros.com/threads/colorado-xyz-telaviv-xyz-munich-xyz.1030465/#post-6261876
Auctions : 800DonateCars.com https://www.namepros.com/threads/19-000-estibot-value-800donatecars-com.1030625/

•••
yes, as said here and many other places,
estibot values are generally worthless.
For this to be worth 19k the phone number 1-800-366-2832 would have to ring to the name 800DonateCars or DonateCars. "thank you for calling donate cars" or "thank you for calling 800 donate cars".
That number is for Heritage for the Blind.
If you could get that phone number then in my opinion it would easily be worth more than $19,000 but without the phone number to go along with it, I am not sure it even makes x,xxx even with a developed website.
Good Luck.

•••
yes, as said here and many other places,
estibot values are generally worthless.
For this to be worth 19k the phone number 1-800-366-2832 would have to ring to the name 800DonateCars or DonateCars. "thank you for calling donate cars" or "thank you for calling 800 donate cars".
That number is for Heritage for the Blind.
If you could get that phone number then in my opinion it would easily be worth more than $19,000 but without the phone number to go along with it, I am not sure it even makes x,xxx even with a developed website.
Good Luck.

I just understand It turns out the domain could be worth 19,000 usd. Currently the highest bid is 20 $. Thanks for the advice of my friend

•••
OP, sounds like its time to start listing auctions daily before your renewals come!

•••
OP, sounds like its time to start listing auctions daily before your renewals come!

Really my friend I had to start selling the domain before the renewal came. I will only hold some of the most reputable domains. Thank you for the advice

•••
Lots of opinions here but to the OP you'd be surprised some of the domainers/brokers I run across in pre-release .xyz auctions.

•••
Domain colorado.xyz ditawar ol
Lots of opinions here but to the OP you'd be surprised some of the domainers/brokers I run across in pre-release .xyz auctions.

Hello my friend
what's the price at the pre-release auction .xyz.

•••
It depends on the domain. You need to look at namebio.com and pull up all .xyz. Most of the NJ sells will be pre-release but not all...

•••
Thanks for the information my friend
I'll see the price of .xyz in namebio

•••
•••
I will try to reduce the purchase of the domain because I started having trouble managing the domain And from now on I will try to sell the domain. But it turns out to sell a very difficult domain from 1800 domains that sold only one, And now i try to sell some domain at namepros.com.

In my experience . . . domain valuation tools are no good. Godaddy has told me mickeymickey.com is worth 54k. If interested Ill cut you a special price!

•••
IMG_0126.PNG

•••
•••
IMG_0128.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0128.PNG
    IMG_0128.PNG
    289.9 KB · Views: 95
•••
Sales price .xyz according to data at namebio.com. still high. So I think the prospect of future investment in .xyz is still profitable ..

•••
Sales price .xyz according to data at namebio.com. still high. So I think the prospect of future investment in .xyz is still profitable ..

Many of those sales were registry reserved domains @ one Chinese auction at the peak of the hype, for 1-3 character domains.

That is not going to happen again.

Now change the date to 2017 @ NameBio. That is the current market.
28 total sales so far in 2017. Top sale $5K. Only 8 total sales over $500.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
He is correct, look at current sales. But most likely these are domainer purchases so set your sites on end user sales, ones looking to develop.

•••
IMG_0130.PNG
Many of those sales were registry reserved domains @ one Chinese auction at the peak of the hype, for 1-3 character domains.

That is not going to happen again.

Now change the date to 2017 @ NameBio. That is the current market.
28 total sales so far in 2017. Top sale $5K. Only 8 total sales over $500.

Brad
He is correct, look at current sales. But most likely these are domainer purchases so set your sites on end user sales, ones looking to develop.

•••
Sales .xyz year 2017 in namebio.com data, the price for dictionary and LLL is still quite high!

•••
Sales .xyz year 2017 in namebio.com data, the price for dictionary and LLL is still quite high!

There were 28 reported sales out of 6M+ regs. You have better odds of paying the lottery in many places.

Brad

•••
There were 28 reported sales out of 6M+ regs. You have better odds of paying the lottery in many places.

Brad

July 2017, I bought a colorado.xyz domain for $ xx
And this week I get 3 requests for the highest colorado.xyz domain of 100 usd offerings, But I still survive in the price of $ 600

Thank you for suggesting my friend

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back