IT.COM

discuss News ... To rescue domain investors .xyz.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
News ... what is the current price .xyz, is there still value

With the problem of sales and domain renewal .xyz, which caused the decline in the price of this domain. What matters to me is:
1. whether in the future extension .xyz, can still increase the price?
2. whether in the year 2017 you've ever sold domain .xyz. And at what price?
3. in this year have you ever received a .xyz domain request, and what price you give?

Thank you for participating in this survey.
To rescue domain investors .xyz.

best regards

Yusupbabay.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Offer : https://www.namepros.com/threads/colorado-xyz-telaviv-xyz-munich-xyz.1030465/#post-6261876
Auctions : 800DonateCars.com https://www.namepros.com/threads/19-000-estibot-value-800donatecars-com.1030625/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMG_0132.PNG

Hello my friend This is proof that the .xyz domain is still profitable Thank you for suggestion

Last edited:
•••

whiskey
$1,100

shoes
$1,000

Russia
$460

If that doesn't say enough about xyz (and lots of these other extensions) I don't know what else would.

How does one get to reserve names prior to an extensions release?
That says a lot too.

Last edited:
•••
whiskey
$1,100

shoes
$1,000

Russia
$460

If that doesn't say enough about xyz (and lots of these other extensions) I don't know what else would.

That says a lot too.

The most important thing at the moment, is still benefited to invest in .xyz, Thank you for the information, my friend

•••
The most important thing at the moment, is still benefited to invest in .xyz, Thank you for the information, my friend
if you think so......then, go get 'em.
I wish you lots of luck.

To be clear, in case there is any confusion by you or anyone else from my original post regarding whiskey, shoes, and russia is that those would be sold for far higher dollar amounts in ,com or even ,net.
That is not very much money for those kinds of words.

•••
Have you parked the names to earn some revenue while you wait to sell them?
Great idea. At least by that you can cover up some of the renewal fee

•••
I have sold .xyz names for more than $10K. Almost all have been one-words.

But to be honest, I get fewer offers in 2017 than 2016.

•••
I have sold .xyz names for more than $10K. Almost all have been one-words.

But to be honest, I get fewer offers in 2017 than 2016.

This means in the future, possibly the price of .xyz can still go up. thanks for the information

•••
Today I got a request price of $ 200 for colorado.xyz, this domin I get this month with a capital of $ 40. If I accept the price then I get profit above 300%.
But I still hold it with a $ 600 price request

•••
Today I got a request price of $ 200 for colorado.xyz, this domin I get this month with a capital of $ 40. If I accept the price then I get profit above 300%.
But I still hold it with a $ 600 price request

I think it is a wise move. 600 bucks is still reasonable...

•••
•••
If all the other major extensions are take the price on an xyz at the registrar is looking to be between $650 to $1300 depending on the word. I saw several priced high due it being the last one available. I would only invest in this extension on a highly desirable one word or two word. I do have a few xyz's but not that many.

•••
If all the other major extensions are take the price on an xyz at the registrar is looking to be between $650 to $1300 depending on the word. I saw several priced high due it being the last one available. I would only invest in this extension on a highly desirable one word or two word. I do have a few xyz's but not that many.

So colorado.xyz there is still a chance to sell at a price of $ 600 yah. Thanks for the information of my friend

•••
whiskey
$1,100

shoes
$1,000

Russia
$460

That says a lot too.

This is inaccurate ... I spent $2500 on Whiskey

•••

This is inaccurate, I spent $2500 on whiskey.xyz

•••
This is inaccurate, I spent $2500 on whiskey.xyz

My friend You are the owner of whiskey.xyz domain ?. I think the next 2-3 years whiskey.xyz domain can be sold over $ 10,000, Because the parent company's largest online business in the world using abc.xyz. So I believe in future domain .xyz will be in the order of number 2 after .com

•••
My friend You are the owner of whiskey.xyz domain ?. I think the next 2-3 years whiskey.xyz domain can be sold over $ 10,000, Because the parent company's largest online business in the world using abc.xyz. So I believe in future domain .xyz will be in the order of number 2 after .com

surely wrong because no one ever sees abc.xyz

Also they use it not because of the extension but because of the URL hack.

•••
•••

Yes I'm the owner of both wines.xyz and whiskey.xyz ... I like your thinking but there would need to be a major comeback to increase the value of .xyz ... As it stands too much spam is cluttering the extension, Negari needs to get off his @$$

•••
I'm now the owner of 1 xyz that I am hoping is somewhat valuable. I'll keep it in the hope that they (xyz) clean up their act. (Unless i sell it, of course)

Last edited:
•••
I'm now the owner of 1 xyz that I am hoping is somewhat valuable. I'll keep it in the hope that they (xyz) clean up their act. (Unless i sell it, of course)

Wow .... amazingly, you can have 1.xyz, your plan will sell domain 1.xyz with what price? I believe in the laws of nature. Every day there is noon and no night. And now .xyz is at night, and soon the sun rises ..... after dark it is definitely rising brightly.

•••

Wow .... amazingly, you can have 1.xyz, your plan will sell domain 1.xyz with what price? I believe in the laws of nature. Every day there is noon and no night. And now .xyz is at night, and soon the sun rises ..... after dark it is definitely rising brightly.

•••
Sorry, I typed that badly. I have a single xyz that I'm holding... not 1.xyz.
And, I am hopeful that xyz will turn and go back up. I hope their value increases. Daniel has done a great job in doing a bad job. I think better times will come.

Last edited:
•••
I don't mean to bash but 800domains looks awful in the adress bar.

Yusupbabay Would you buy a domain for 19k that looks like that ?

800ImOutOfGoodNamesForADomain.com

And the Answer would be no. The reason nobody wants to pay even close to that ammount is because it simply does not look good. Do not take this personal but ask people if you are unsure about good or bad names. That way you don't have to drop 90% of your portfolio when it's renewal time.

1800 Domains whoops. I rest my case.

•••
I don't mean to bash but 800domains looks awful in the adress bar.

Yusupbabay Would you buy a domain for 19k that looks like that ?

800ImOutOfGoodNamesForADomain.com

And the Answer would be no. The reason nobody wants to pay even close to that ammount is because it simply does not look good. Do not take this personal but ask people if you are unsure about good or bad names. That way you don't have to drop 90% of your portfolio when it's renewal time.

1800 Domains whoops. I rest my case.

My friend
Thanks a lot for his advice, I just realized at the beginning of starting this business I made many mistakes. I will continue to learn how to do business domains that can be profitable. Currently the highest bidding of 1800 domains I have alegna.com with demand price of 850 usd and the second colorado.xyz with demand price 200 usd

best regards

Yusupbabay.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back