Domain Empire

Newbie Whypark questions, AdSense , Yahoo adverts etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Newbie Whypark questions, adsense , yahoo adverts etc.

I’m going to set up a WhyPark.com account, but I’ve not yet got my adsense account , but i'm eager to make a start , fed up of those cash-less parked domains.

I’ve got some questions I hope can be cleared up that leaving me feeling a bit confused.

Is it works setting up my domain names through whypark.com, before I have my adsense account set up, or is it extremely easy to add the adsense later?

Should I also be setting up PPC with yahoo’s style of adsense?

Is it against either companies T & C’s (google & yahoo) that both can be used at the same domain? Or will whypark.com not enable this ability in any case?

Are there any other PPC style adverts worth considering ?

I was thinking about putting banner ads down the sides of my Whypark.com pages, is this possible? (clickbank etc types)With some basic work, or is that not possible?

TIA.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Added photos.

Guys thanks for the replys.

As mentioned it looks like those sites are not hosted by whypark. Is is the advantage that you can pull the articles from whypark? Do those two sites count towards your 100 sites?

One thing mentioned by nscoville. Anyone hosted images somewhere else and than have them pulled into your whypark hosted site. That sounds like it could work in theory but wondering if anyone has set that up.

Thanks again.
db

ADDITIONAL INFO-the folks from whypark got back to me within 30 minutes when I emailed about the image issue. They say its possible with the photos being hosted somewhere else. That'll work for me.

Last edited:
•••
:) all the images we have on our whypark sites are already hosted elsewhere. And yes...those 2 sites count towards your 100 sites because no matter what changes you make to the site, they are still hosted on a whypark server.

Last edited:
•••
Do those images that link up to Youtube videos also count as images that must be hosted outside of WhyPark?

Thanks GIL

•••
thebutler said:
As mentioned it looks like those sites are not hosted by whypark.

Thanks! The beauty part is my sites are hosted by WhyPark, but they don't look like the generic WhyPark sites with all the stuff I've added. I love WhyPark because I can host there forever for $1, and I get rotating articles, automatic sitemaps, and I never have to worry about bandwidth when googlebot visits all the time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back