Dynadot

New Parking Program - By Domainers for Domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Recently I have been fed up with the low paying parking sponsors such as Sedo and the rest that just lie to us and drop our revenue day by day blaming it on advertiser bids. Some parking sponsors close your account when you are making too much, others don't account for more than half of your traffic or don't have any support team or a support team of 1 person - the owner.

It is TIME FOR A CHANGE. I am going to invest this month's and next month's revenue from my parked domains to create a domaing parking program with suggestions, advice, and ideas by domainers for domainers. When is the last time you seen decent templates that don't look like they were made in 1995 - take DomainSponsor for example. Yes, DomainSponsor may have nice payouts, but CTR will not be as nice as a domain with RevenueDirect, will it? But what about RevenueDirect? Well pay is not great there as it is on DomainSponsor. What about the nice tools with Sedopro and others? Well, it is time to combine all of that to make 1 great service, that has great templates, great payouts, and great tools. And I will make that happen. I will be hiring a template designer to make the best templates, so that they can have the BEST possible CTR. With this parking program I promise to all fellow domainers, there will be no games, no lies, and no excuses.

I am asking other fellow Namepros members to contribute their suggestions/advice for this parking program that they'd like to see. Do you have a unique idea that you always wished Sedopro, or DomainSponsor, or whoever had? Well it is time to contribue that idea below, and I will do everything possible to contribute it in one way or another.

Sound off! :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Look forward to seeing it, dont wait too long - ParkingPanel is doing a good job so far.....

•••
cfguru360 said:
Not this week.

This upcoming week. (The next one) ;)

Yeah yeah, in a week or so ;)

•••
I can hardly wait....hope whatever you have causes a yellow puddle between the legs of some of those other tight-wads.

•••
•••
•••
That's good to hear cfguru360.
Best wishes with your new parking program.
I'll be sure to check it out :)

•••
Gene said:
I disagree. If your site has many links that go to places they are interested in, they will stay on your site for a while and click on various links. My wife has done this on many occasions. One example is when she was looking for wedding favors. She landed on someone's parked page that had a variety of excellent links she just had to check out.

thats so true one of my sites has a 250 percent click rate

•••
•••
cfguru360 said:
Recently I have been fed up with the low paying parking sponsors such as Sedo and the rest that just lie to us and drop our revenue day by day blaming it on advertiser bids. Some parking sponsors close your account when you are making too much, others don't account for more than half of your traffic or don't have any support team or a support team of 1 person - the owner.

It is TIME FOR A CHANGE. I am going to invest this month's and next month's revenue from my parked domains to create a domaing parking program with suggestions, advice, and ideas by domainers for domainers. When is the last time you seen decent templates that don't look like they were made in 1995 - take DomainSponsor for example. Yes, DomainSponsor may have nice payouts, but CTR will not be as nice as a domain with RevenueDirect, will it? But what about RevenueDirect? Well pay is not great there as it is on DomainSponsor. What about the nice tools with Sedopro and others? Well, it is time to combine all of that to make 1 great service, that has great templates, great payouts, and great tools. And I will make that happen. I will be hiring a template designer to make the best templates, so that they can have the BEST possible CTR. With this parking program I promise to all fellow domainers, there will be no games, no lies, and no excuses.

I am asking other fellow Namepros members to contribute their suggestions/advice for this parking program that they'd like to see. Do you have a unique idea that you always wished Sedopro, or DomainSponsor, or whoever had? Well it is time to contribue that idea below, and I will do everything possible to contribute it in one way or another.

Sound off! :tu:
:tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back