Dynadot

New names don't appear on GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Guys, help!

I bought some names and seller push them in my GD account. I approved the push, then I added my new contact information and approved the following confirmation email.

Then, I noticed that the names didn't appear in My domains page as they should and I was be able to see them on My products page. Still now, they are not manageable. I can open the DNS only, but I can't change anything, including nameservers. I attach the message I get when I try to do it.

I contacted GD support and they couldn't find an issue from their side. The names appear to be on my account. I tried to open it with ingocnito tab, nothing. I clear cache, history nothing changed.

What to do guys? I feel very sad...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update: I am unable to manage the names with Opera browser. As I mentioned, incognito mode doesn't work too.

DO SOMETHING SOON OR GIVE US THE AUTH CODES TO TRANSFER AWAY!! (IF WE CAN).

Last edited:
•••
And no, it's not broswer's issue.

•••
•••
•••
Their support, twice. I contacted to them two times.
It's the easy non-answer answer.. I just tried MS Edge, the same negative result..

•••
It's the easy non-answer answer.. I just tried MS Edge, the same negative result..
When names expire I don't think they will discuss about renewal payment, right? I DEMAND TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OF MY NAMES! NOW! OR THEIR AUTH CODES...

Last edited:
•••
If I go to "DNS" and try to change nameservers:
Screenshot_20220508-223133.png

If I go to "Manage":
Screenshot_20220508-223234.png

•••
If I go to "DNS" and try to change nameservers:
Show attachment 215559
If I go to "Manage":
Show attachment 215560
Terrible.. For over 24 hrs now, at least in my case.

We're getting that because the names aren't technically in our accounts, if you can't manage it it's not yours.

I don't want to repeat myself, but the full whois privacy in my case is unexplained, it's usually only the basic whois privacy that is now automatically added free of charge.

•••
Terrible.. For over 24 hrs now, at least in my case.

We're getting that because the names aren't technically in our accounts, if you can't manage it it's not yours.

I don't want to repeat myself, but the full whois privacy in my case is unexplained, it's usually only the basic whois privacy that is now automatically added free of charge.
Not only I can't change their nameservers. I can't manage them at all...I am so glad to have a place like Namepros to tell my pain to others.

Disclaimer: I still believe that GD is an excellent registrar. But try to understand my frustration...I paid my money for these names, and as investor I want to list them for sale. And I can't!

•••
Not only I can't change their nameservers. I can't manage them at all...I am so glad to have a place like Namepros to tell my pain to others.

Disclaimer: I still believe that GD is an excellent registrar. But try to understand my frustration...I paid my money for these names, and as investor I want to list them for sale. And I can't!
Not only do I understand, I share your frustration.

Unfortunately, it seems we are powerless, only forum posts with zero significance. Especially for non US based customers.

•••
Still the same for me too. Must be a database issue or something. Be good to hear from a GoDaddy rep on here soon. Hope they fix it.

Last edited:
•••
Not only do I understand, I share your frustration.

Unfortunately, it seems we are powerless, only forum posts with zero significance. Especially for non US based customers.
I am sure that they will fix it, they are huge company. Let's relax, our names are not in danger (I hope). And don't forget that during weekends companies don't have the same support staff. On Monday we will get updates or, even better, direct solution.

Last edited:
•••
Another name should have just dropped into my account, but alas it is nowhere to be seen in domain manager. Surprised only us are talking about it, must be affecting loads of users.

Last edited:
•••
Another name should have just dropped into my account, but alas it is nowhere to be seen in domain manager. Surprised only us are talking about it, must be affecting loads of users.
I was thinking exactly that, is it happening only for us? Weird...

•••
Same issue here also, received the usual "your transfer request is complete" mail, but while searching the name in my domains nowhere can be found. Hope it will be resolved soon

•••
Same issue here also, received the usual "your transfer request is complete" mail, but while searching the name in my domains nowhere can be found. Hope it will be resolved soon
Of course it will be resolved. Their support rocks (personal opinion). It is just that the time is money for us. Monday will be a happy Monday :)

•••
And don't forget that during weekends companies don't have the same support staff.
Fair..

But I wonder, are other non-domainer customers expected to take that into consideration when faced with such a problem?!

IMO

•••

Same happened with me yesterday , i kept trying and i found out the issue was from the search box , before i used to write the first word of the domain and the domain appear , but now it appears only when i copied the full domian and paste it in the search box .
Try to copy the full domain and paste it in search box and you will find it .

1652070087930.png

•••
Same happened with me yesterday , i kept trying and i found out the issue was from the search box , before i used to write the first word of the domain and the domain appear , but now it appears only when i copied the full domian and paste it in the search box .
Try to copy the full domain and paste it in search box and you will find it .

Show attachment 215579

It's not showing up.. but when you say copy, copy from where?

•••
It's not showing up.. but when you say copy, copy from where?
you can write it by yourself and copy it , or from the email you received it where domain mentioned .

•••
you can write it by yourself and copy it , or from the email you received it where domain mentioned .
But I just tried all that, nothing's happening. Are you sure you're trying newly registered or bought at auction domains?

•••
But I just tried all that, nothing's happening. Are you sure you're trying newly registered or bought at auction domains?
it was domain from closeout , and i received email that "your transfer request is complete" .
domain was available in my products section but coudnt find it normally in my domains section . until i copy paste it

•••
it was domain from closeout , and i received email that "your transfer request is complete" .
domain was available in my products section but coudnt find it normally in my domains section . until i copy paste it
Yes that's exactly what my case is, but i'm not getting it like you did, weird.

But good for you!

•••
Yes that's exactly what my case is, but i'm not getting it like you did, weird.

But good for you!
try another way , if your domain two words , in search box type the second word only , if it is one word just type the last 3 letters . and see ..

•••
try another way , if your domain two words , in search box type the second word only , if it is one word just type the last 3 letters . and see ..
negative

•••
Back