IT.COM

advice New here.. am I being thick

NameSilo
Watch

berzerker

Impact
Hi everyone

I'm new here so be gentle lol

I've used domains, hosting, seo for years but domains buying selling next touched it as though it was saturated.

What I don't get is how people are finding domains and registering them when pretty much the domains I see on expireddomains.net when you goto them already are there and sales holding pages.

Then again maybe you are using a whois page and typing in domains randomly until you come up with something that is available...

Or say someone starts a bid at $8 for a domain they do have and say it sells you need to spend $10 on a domain transfer.

Thanks everyone

Not asking for the world , just not getting g it lol

Thanks all

Rob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Or say someone starts a bid at $8 for a domain they do have and say it sells you need to spend $10 on a domain transfer.

Just to address this point. You can accept a "domain push" this means that the domain stays with the same registrar, but moves into your account. Of course you will need to have an account with the registrar. This saves you having to pay for an extra year of registration.

•••
•••
Have you signed up to expired domains? Membership gives you quite a few filtering options.

•••
Hi Everyone
Many Thanks for your replies, that was quick!
deez007 - thanks for the link mate.. appreciate it. Did look around but didnt see that , awesome.

Kuffy - Yup got an account.. and the filters. Can use them, found some names and when goto the pages they already have holding pages so i was like.. okaaaay.. cut off at the pass or im not getting it lol

Cheers again everyone :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back