IT.COM

I am going to buy some domains with "AI" in name - aibusinessnet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ProNameHunter

Impact
Seeking Suggestions for an 'AI' Themed Domain Name

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of starting a new venture that revolves around Artificial Intelligence, and I need a suitable domain name that includes the term "AI." The challenge I'm facing is deciding on the most fitting and impactful name for my website.

The domain should ideally be easy to remember, relevant to the AI theme, and concise enough for effective branding. I'm open to creative combinations or clever plays on words that incorporate "AI".

Here is what I found and what I like
aibusinessnet.com
aibusinesscentral.com
aibusinessforum.net
aibusinesses.online

So, what do you think about that domains and how much worth is that?

Thank you in advance for your help

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't really like any of them.

If I was going to start a company, I would go with something more premium.

The problem is most good options are not going to be cheap.

Everyone, and their mom are starting AI companies now. :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
aibusinessnet.com
aibusinesscentral.com
aibusinessforum.net
aibusinesses.online

Sorry to say, but your taste is awful.

Besides, my spider senses tell me that you're the owner of those awful domain names. Am I right?

•••
Everyone, and their mom are starting AI companies now. :ROFL:

Now there's an idea...

TheMotherOfAllAI.com is free for grabs, "The"-less version as well. ;)

•••
I’d pick something shorter and less generic while still sounding generic. Examples: something like AIStronghold.com, PenthouseAI.com, and IlluminatedAI.com

To me those sound like a stronger brand than the original proposals

Last edited:
•••

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of starting a new venture that revolves around Artificial Intelligence, and I need a suitable domain name that includes the term "AI." The challenge I'm facing is deciding on the most fitting and impactful name for my website.

The domain should ideally be easy to remember, relevant to the AI theme, and concise enough for effective branding. I'm open to creative combinations or clever plays on words that incorporate "AI".

aibusinessnet.com
aibusinesscentral.com
aibusinessforum.net
aibusinesses.online

Thank you in advance for your help

I noticed that businessforum.ai is available for registration. Dynadot charges a registration fee of $68.88 per year with a minimum registration period of two years.

1707561692957.png

Just off the top of ai's head, here are ten possible website content ideas for the domain name businessforum.ai that revolve around artificial intelligence:

1. AI in Business: Exploring the Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Various Industries
2. AI Adoption Strategies: How to Successfully Implement AI in Your Business
3. AI Trends and Innovations: Keeping Up with the Latest Developments in Artificial Intelligence
4. AI Case Studies: Real-Life Examples of Businesses Leveraging AI for Success
5. AI Ethics and Responsible AI: Discussing the Ethical Considerations Surrounding AI Implementation
6. AI Tools and Technologies: Reviewing the Latest AI Tools and Technologies for Business Applications
7. AI and Automation: Examining the Role of AI in Streamlining Business Processes
8. AI Startups and Entrepreneurship: Showcasing AI-driven Startups and Their Success Stories
9. AI and Data Analytics: Exploring the Intersection of AI and Data-driven Decision Making
10. AI and Workforce Transformation: Discussing the Impact of AI on Jobs and the Future of Work

These content ideas can serve as a starting point for building a comprehensive and informative website focused on artificial intelligence in the business domain.

Good luck.

•••
Explore it on our marketplace, there are plenty of names starting or ending with Ai, hope you find your dream domain, all the best!

•••
No. don't get those.

Check the pending delete on expireddomains.net

I saw some better ones: AiCru.com is dropping, for example.
I don't recall exaclty, but I think I saw AiImageGenerator or SOMETHING like that.

so do those first.

•••

Hello everyone,

aibusinessnet.com
aibusinesscentral.com
aibusinessforum.net
aibusinesses.online

Thank you in advance for your h

Aimoneytoday.com , Ainexuss.com , Otom8Ai.com i have and will sell

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back