Domain Empire

New FREE .Science Names Promotion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
I already have all the good .Science names I could ever need. I thought I'd help someone else out. Here's the e-mail I just got 5 minutes ago from Alp Names..

To Infinity and BEYOND!

To celebrate the registration of over 300,000 .SCIENCE domain names,
AlpNames is offering a limited supply of FREE .SCIENCE domains.

Help push the boundaries of .SCIENCE by registering a .SCIENCE domain for FREE.

We only have 1,000 FREE 1 year domain names available so get yours while you can!

Simply visit REGISTER.SCIENCE and get yours today!

Use the coupon "VOYAGER" to register your FREE .SCIENCE domain now!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Damn pseudo[dot]science is taken. I could have had some with that.

•••
Thanks...they are pretty picked over. I was really surprised at some of the obscure science terms that were already taken. I probably wouldn't buy them, but for free I'll grab a few and see if they turn in a year. i won't renew. Funny thing, I tried lots of things then hit on FIRSTLAW.SCIENCE in reference to the first law of thermodynamics or first law of motion or first law of demand etc, which could be widely used in the scientific research community. Then I did Third and Fourth, but Second was taken lol. Who took second and left the rest?

A few that were still available and made some type of sense: testtubebaby.science, humanreproductive.science, mamallian.science

Last edited:
•••
Is it 1 domain for free per account ? Or can you register more
then 1 for free ?

•••
Is it 1 domain for free per account ? Or can you register more
then 1 for free ?

I think it's 10 free ones per e-mail address / account.

•••
I asked the question, because "AlpNames" is not a registrar I know.
And havind domains at several registrars, can become confusing.
Some promotions are simply made to get new "customers" of a registrar nobody ever heard about.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back