Dynadot

New Estibot Beta Available! Do You Like It?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do You Like The New Or The Old Estibot?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • New

votes
    95.2%
  • Old

vote
    4.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I just read and saw the new Estibot Beta version.

Just look for the banner on the Estibot site. You can also go directly to beta.estibot.com.

Do you like the new look or the old look? I'm still deciding.

I saw the original article on DomainGang.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Estibot is, as it's always been, useless. The only people that use it are 'sellers' and it actually does more harm than good by making people think awful domains have value. It is not taken seriously by buyers. It takes 2 seconds to think up any domain in any extension that is available and would get a 4 figure 'appraisal' on estibot.

•••
The new layout is better.

I am Estibot beta tester for the entire site upgrade, just not the appraisal tool.They have a new tool that changes the way I look and value my portfolio.

Simple idea but pulls everything together. The tool is a game changer for me.

I won't say anymore but if you are a subscriber, you will be happy. I image new upgrade is a few months out.

Looking forward to see that new tool, seems interesting!

•••
Just tried it and I love the new format!

•••
Clearly it is in response to the GoValue beta

Did autocorrect change godaddy to GoValue? My autocorrect would change it to godaffy. :)

Also, I'll be a curmudgeon and say that I would prefer a domain pricer that displayed relatively accurate estimates in green screen with Zapf Dingbat font and Roman numerals rather than what we have now...

•••
The new beta is better for the end user. But doesn't make much of a difference to me.

•••
•••
Took a look at the new estibot

Typed in a a couple of my two keyword com 's and both $0 a 5L $20

They were the valuations

I'll stick with gd govalue

It's much better but then again it has no competition

•••
I really like the new design, very modern.

•••
yes, i just saw the new version and it is better than the old one.

•••
I tried found new one is OK.

•••
•••
These automated tools are just CRAP..

They update the value of Domains after the domain gets Sold.

For example: Recently "cryptoworld.com" sold for $195000, so now estibot value shows $200,000.

The Tools are not that effecient to do the estimation even 20-30% deviation. They are HORRIBLE.

Last edited:
•••
Way different (better - from the web interface)! I wonder if the facelift will affect the API.

•••
I like the new design better, but that doesn't mean that I like the appraisals! :xf.wink:
Same, I have not paid for membership since 2010, and I would not for their appraisals, but the other tools may give me a reason to pay again, I will have to see.

•••
•••
I think it looks fantastic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back