Dynadot

New Epik Single Sign On

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I tried to login to Epik - but its redirecting to federatedidentity.com
Not sure if its safe to login from this URL?
I landed into this - while approving Afternic Fast Transfer

upload_2020-7-21_21-17-4.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @davidc1 , You mean you have issue with Federated identity login page with Firefox or normal Epik screens also not working..

Meanwhile we suggest to use chrome until your issue gets fixed.
no, the whole site dont work properly with firefox

•••
I asked the team how to add and delete external domains using the api but they did not answer correctly.
As of right now I believe that there's no API endpoint available to add/delete external domains to your account. I will confirm this with an engineer tomorrow and let you know if there is.
You may check the API Documentation here:

https://docs.userapi.epik.com/v2/

•••
I got the memo for the upgrade, but I can't login because it seems I've forgotten my password. I've sent 'forgot password' twice but yet to get a response via email?

Kindly help attend to this, thanks.

•••
I got the memo for the upgrade, but I can't login because it seems I've forgotten my password. I've sent 'forgot password' twice but yet to get a response via email?

Kindly help attend to this, thanks.
Hi,

Can you please check spam folder or Promotions tab if it is Gmail account and also please confirm your email account type like Gmail or Hotmail or any other to understand the issue

Thanks,

•••
Thanks.. It's on my promotion tab.

•••
Apparently not everyone got the memo about the new Single Sign On (SSO).

What's up with the password reset of federatedidentity? Is the delay due to passwords being manually sent out?

The only "federatedidentity.com" email I have is a password reset from January 30th. The password reset states the link will expire in 5 minutes.

So far, it has been at least 15 minutes since I requested a password reset. Perhaps submitting a password reset request twice jammed the system?

My concern here, I want to log in to my epik account. I can't, until the password reset comes. If I step away from refreshing my email, will the 5 minute password reset link expire, and I have to rinse and repeat?

I don't like federatedidentity.com as it's preventing me from logging in to epik.com. Can I opt out and use my previously created epik.com credentials?

•••
What's up with the password reset of federatedidentity?

I take it the January 2020 password reset support link is now obsolete?

https://www.epik.com/support/knowle...sword-epik-user-password-when-user-forgot-it/

Additionally, I didn't see anything about FederatedIdentity.com in the terms of service.

Part of me wonders if this new external log in (and the removal of the old one) will prevent other epik customers from signing in, to the benefit of Epik's domain warehousing department.

#stillwaitingforthepasswordresetemail

Last edited:
•••

https://www.epik.com/support/knowle...sword-epik-user-password-when-user-forgot-it/

Additionally, I didn't see anything about FederatedIdentity.com in the terms of service.

Part of me wonders if this new external log in (and the removal of the old one) will prevent other epik customers from signing in, to the benefit of Epik's domain warehousing department.

Hello - I sent you a direct message here on NP in order to keep your Epik account information secure. Thanks.

•••
It has worked fine for me. I remove cookies, etc. daily so maybe that is why things went smoothly?

•••
•••
A login with a redirect doesn't feel safer. I can't login nor reset my passwd.. Thank you for making it complicated.

Last edited:
•••
A login with a redirect doesn't feel safer. I can't login nor reset my passwd.. Thank you for making it complicated.

@AdamFL - I apologize you have ran into issues logging into your Epik account. Have you reached out to our Support team for assistance?

If not, please message me directly here on NP or email into our Support team with your account PIN # and email address on file so we can review further and assist.

Thanks.

•••

Thanks, i have updated the KT article ( https://www.epik.com/support/knowle...sword-epik-user-password-when-user-forgot-it/ ) with latest steps :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@AdamFL - I apologize you have ran into issues logging into your Epik account. Have you reached out to our Support team for assistance?

If not, please message me directly here on NP or email into our Support team with your account PIN # and email address on file so we can review further and assist.

Thanks.

Ok all solved. Thank you for your prompt assistance. (y)

•••
Can't log in, get a message saying change your password to activate your account ! Change my password before logging in !? That's safe then ! Activate my account that was already activated !
Just keep being told to clear the cache/cookies & it'll be fine, the issue is fixed ! Tried that multiple times, still being asked to update password !?

Anyone any ideas !?

•••
Can't log in, get a message saying change your password to activate your account ! Change my password before logging in !? That's safe then ! Activate my account that was already activated !
Just keep being told to clear the cache/cookies & it'll be fine, the issue is fixed ! Tried that multiple times, still being asked to update password !?

Anyone any ideas !?
Doofer, would you be able to come into Epik's chat now so I can assist you?

Thanks.

•••
Thanks for your help @ncabete ! Bit confusing, it didn't really explain what/why etc or it could just be me !?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back