IT.COM

Can't login to Afternic also had weird email

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

catastrophical0

Impact
Hey, first off not sure if I am posting this in the right section, if not I am sorry.

I am new here found this site when searching google for something, so I have a few issues.

1 I first signed up last year to afternic but through the sign in with GoDaddy. I added a few domains for sale.
And for some reason I go to login today after a email I got from them and I went to the site directly. I can't login I tried login through the GoDaddy login as I normally do, and I can't login.

2 I also not sure about the email as not sure if its a sale or what. The subject of the email says: ACTION REQUIRED [Ref: ] and as the reference number with it and the email tells me to login to my afternic account this is what they sent me:

Please log into your Afternic.com account and complete the steps to transfer ownership of this domain. Please provide an update as soon as possible. Failure to provide an update will result in the cancellation of this sale.

1. Login to Afternic.com and locate the section on your dashboard that says "My Domain Sales".
2. Locate your domain from your list and click on it.
3. From the "Current Registrar" drop down, select "other".
4. Key in the registrar name and enter the authorization code.

This will send the code to us to begin the transfer.

So does this mean someone wants to buy my domain and also is anyone else having the login problems with the godaddy login through afternic site or is it just me.

Sorry in advanced about the long message just want to try fix it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back