Dynadot

Never subscribe to Doteasy.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tommy2004

Established Member
Impact
damn it, doteasy.com has locked my domain, and then when I asked them to unlock it as I want to transfer my domain out of their place, this is what they reply me

"If you wished to transfer the domain, you would have the option of either renewing the domain with Doteasy for 1 year at US$15.00 to renew on the regular renewal rate and then transfer after 60 days, or if wanting to transfer right away before it expires could be setup for transfer services but there is a US$15.00 charge for this and a form to be filled out. Please let us know how you would like to proceed."

OMG, I wish I know about this hidden term before I subscribe for their domain with promo price. But, they hide it anyway from letting their customers know about this! This is not right!!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Since my website is not popular site, I would rather wait for this domain to expire by itself than paying USD15. Then, I will subscribe it back at other places.

•••
doteasy.com gives promo price USD5 per domain to lure you to their site. But, in fact they will hold you with them during first year term, and you can't transfer your domain away. They want you to renew your domain with them. To cover back the promo price they gave you, they will charge you with more expensive renewal fee. This is SCAM!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back