NameSilo

Never a Dull Moment - The "Monster Mash"

Labeled as discuss in The Break Room started by ThatNameGuy, Jan 21, 2020.

Replies:
Views:

1. ThatNameGuy

ThatNameGuy Restricted (15-30%) Gold Account

While I'm not sure, this may be Rob Monster, CEO of Epic's father or grandfather? He sure looks a lot like Rob, and to keep this on "domain topic"....i happened upon this while registering the domain "MakeSmilesHappen". I had checked to see if "MakeMonstersHappen" was available to register, but I passed. What it did though was remind me of the hit song the "Monster Mash" from 1962. For anyone who cares...note at the end of the song, Dick Clark mentioned the "Monster Mash" would be playing at the Dome in Virginia Beach. Ironically I live just a few miles from the old Dome site where another celeb Pharrell Williams (sings Happy) is building a surf park.

Does anyone else find this industry as exciting as I do?

To the moderators; i started this thread under "General Domain Discussion" not knowing where else to post it. Please feel free to move it.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Lox

Lox _____ Gold Account VIP

You can say something but you should consider skip testing the limits of someone’s tolerance / patience (personal and/or family-related).
    The dots you want to connect ... read more & here

Regards

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  3. ThatNameGuy

are you seriously taking me serious:xf.rolleyes: The entertainment from NP and it's members is priceless:xf.grin:

4. Lox

Google taking your posts bloody serious (indexed in 30 sec). Not me. (brains will be confused instead of informed)

Regards

5. ThatNameGuy

That only goes to show "Google" has no sense of humor:xf.eek:

6. Lox

(y)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice