IT.COM

Can't Log In At Epik - Immediately Resolved!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I can't seem to login at Epik.

Keep getting this error....

"Error in cURL request: Could not resolve host: api.federatedidentity.com"

Right above the login fields.

Anyone else having this problem?

I also tried Forgot Password. Nothing coming to my email.

@Rob Monster

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm still locked out also

•••
Likely used up your log in attempts, if you look back into the thread someone else pm'd Dan and he resolved it.

Might be handy to keep thread open, Silent, if future re-occurrences. We can bump, no point in multiple threads being created.

Then again, the search function seems to be overlooked constantly..

As an offside. @Silentptnr I've always wondered, what is the "ptnr" in your username? If you care to disclose. Have always put it to "SilentPartner" :)

•••
Likely used up your log in attempts, if you look back into the thread someone else pm'd Dan and he resolved it.

Might be handy to keep thread open, Silent, if future re-occurrences. We can bump, no point in multiple threads being created.

Then again, the search function seems to be overlooked constantly..

As an offside. @Silentptnr I've always wondered, what is the "ptnr" in your username? If you care to disclose. Have always put it to "SilentPartner" :)
Yes, short for partner. :)

•••
someone else pm'd Dan and he resolved it
Now I am confused. Why would anyone pm Dan if they have issues with Epik?

•••
Now I am confused. Why would anyone pm Dan if they have issues with Epik?

Lending a hand with support while some of the staff my not be available on a Sunday. Plus I found and responded to this thread first, so I take personal responsibility to get your issues resolved instead of waiting for a support ticket to be solved.

Rob has been unlocking the accounts personally btw thanks Rob!

•••
Umm... Apologies Dan, but when I read "Dan", my first thought was about Dan the marketplace... :xf.eek:

•••

Yep, as said above, you get 3 chances...still happens to me once in a while after all these years.

add: usually happens when I am in a rush to reg a name before someone else does!

Last edited:
•••
Works again thanks to Dan. Woo hoo!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back