NameSilo

Networksolutions.com - Money charged, domains deleted, account locked, no refund. BEWARE!!!

Located in Domain Registrar Reviews started by droned, Apr 13, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. droned

droned Established Member

Hello,

I have bought 3 domains with NetworkSolutions and received messages
    "Your Order is Confirmed". On the next day i got messages that says "Your order cannot be completed"
    My card is visa and I use it with other registrars without any issues.I created a ticket [tkt:17943912] and now I cant sign in into my account: registrar changed my security questions and probably locked my account, password reset link not working.
    What I got:
    - domains has been unregistered/deleted and now they are taken by another persons.
    - money from my visa card was charged and refund not issued.
    - account locked

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. gilescoley

gilescoley Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The name was probably not available, it happens quite often. You should get your refund soon though.

3. mani0307

mani0307 Top Member VIP

Some one snatch domain before you and NetSol will refund you within 3 days don't worry.

4. droned

I had websites on those names. After the domain registration I added landing pages. It was worked 1 day. On the next day domains stop worked and i received messages from Network solutions about cancellation.
    Still no refund :(

5. droned

6. MapleDots

MapleDots Domain Properties 2010 - 2019 VIP

In the land of domains you never count your chickens before they're hatched. :xf.grin:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!