IT.COM

NetworkSolutions.com a WEB.COM company rejected domain transfer for no reason! BEWARE of NetSol

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

businesses

Established Member
Impact
NetworkSolutions.com aka NetSol rejected domain transfer to another registrar for no reason breaking ICANN rules.

BEWARE of NetworkSolutions registrar!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I purch a domain transfer to Namech..

- The domain is not currently locked (turned to "Off")
- A private whois is not enabled and never ever
- auth code is valid and correct

upload_2019-2-6_10-58-56.png

after 24 hours I am getting email that says

upload_2019-2-6_11-3-29.png

A support chat has been disabled for my account showing "null". I have created a ticket and got second email
upload_2019-2-6_11-6-33.png

The domain has NO "DOMAIN PROTECT" NO PRIVATE REGISTRATION and never had any protection. WHOIS IS SHOWING MY INFO. They are just rejected transfer and try to scam me :xf.frown:

ICANN and domain community please help.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But i have no issue faced i requested my 3 domains auth code still yet and transfer go smoothly.

•••
This is shocking, a complaint about Netsol.

•••
At some point it had domain protect enabled whatever that is. Just have them disable it and ask for auth code again. Also unlock the names before your request. I have transferred 50 plus names out of there in the last two months with no issues whatsoever. Call them.

•••
I would think any registrar that didn't support the extension would not want it transferred.

•••
I would think any registrar that didn't support the extension would not want it transferred.
it was a .com domain

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back