Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm still waiting for their reply to my support ticket.

My domains that I got in May also got "transferred" to this unknown account. It's weird, but -- for now it only affects May domains.

Only time will tell what happens with our Fall purchases :P.

Risk-reward. You're supposed to be using NetSol promo for quick flips. At unlimited $1, it's expected that we'd run into "difficulties." I'm pretty sure we can all ask support for our domains back, but that would, of course, take some time.

•••
So since this promo seems to have been running since May, has anyone tried transferring out after the first 60 days, run into any problems?

Also, for those who said their domains registered under this promotion were removed from accounts, are you sure the domains were registered for less than a full year and didn't just expire?

•••
Everyday I have to log in to my netsol account and count my domains to see if they are still complete and I also do same before going to bed. Do I need to see a psychologist at this stage?? :xf.frown:

Lol... @Tunababa8v ..

No need...you just see your account...that will be enough I guess...

•••
Good for those who are (still) getting domains at $1...

I registered around 120 names and was unable to register for last 10 days...

I tried by clearing history and cookies...no luck..

Was using PayPal..

For now I have all my domains in my account..

Good luck

•••
All my names still there. Phew!

•••
Is there a code for transfers?

•••
•••
•••
•••
As soon i took over few names from another user on NetSol. I stated getting calls and emails.

I don't like this company. I think they have hired people to spam us, so we can buy privacy on our domain so more business for them.

I am not going to renew my domains. I will just transfer them.

Stay away.

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

•••
•••
As soon i took over few names from another user on NetSol. I stated getting calls and emails.

I don't like this company. I think they have hired people to spam us, so we can buy privacy on our domain so more business for them.

Stay away.

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Yes true only good for the offer dout anyone stays with them...

•••
When I get afternic fast transfer email from netsol reg names it goes to register.com login...any one?

•••
•••
•••
How can I log into register.com with netsol credentials

•••
•••
When I get afternic fast transfer email from netsol reg names it goes to register.com login...any one?
Not for me. My opt-in link goes to premiumdomain-optin.web.com.

•••
Same here but having issue with sedo one now does you sedo one work ?

•••
yo

Stay away.

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
You are right about this.

•••
Same here but having issue with sedo one now does you sedo one work ?
No, Sedo are messing it up right now. I've been mailing them about the domain verification issue but they won't budge.

As I don't want the hassle of changing name servers to Sedo until verified and then change back, I guess I will not list my domains there going forward.

•••

Agree 100%. Every time I buy a new domain the same spammers call AND NetSol keeps sending emails saying "Are you getting calls ?" or "Your info is not secure". ALL of it is leading towards buying privacy for each domain. Also the spammers start at 9am here and end 8pm here and nobody has called on weekends. It looks like NetSol is doing some kind of deal with a third party in India. The indians try to sell you web design and Netsol pretends they are concerned about all the phone calls you get.

Last edited:
•••
Yes it goes there but shows register.com login and my netsol login credentials don't work

•••
Does anyone know how to solve the netsoo card or PayPal issue as not able to register for 1 week now

•••
Does anyone know how to solve the netsoo card or PayPal issue as not able to register for 1 week now
I gave up. Both of my accounts are doing it now and its too much hassle.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back