Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You prefer it to a button that says push to another account? That’s the easy way. So if I want to transfer to someone else at the registrar they have to initiate a transfer in? Seems backwards.

•••
They are lying. You can turn around and register the same name via same payment method anywhere else in under a minute.

I know it's an issue their end, but they seem to see no obvious issue which is strange but right now unless something changes I can't use netsol anymore. He offered me to process the transaction over the phone but I don't want to do that and pay like £20+ for 1 .com lol whatever the normal price is.

•••
I know it's an issue their end, but they seem to see no obvious issue which is strange but right now unless something changes I can't use netsol anymore. He offered me to process the transaction over the phone but I don't want to do that and pay like £20+ for 1 .com lol whatever the normal price is.

I moved onto Exabytes deal.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I’ve bought about 30 .coms within the past month at NetSol for a buck each. didn’t realize initially that the renewal fee would be more, and then when l realized that fact, l thought it would be $12 or so, and and then read here the renewal rate is $38!!! Plus, according to a member, escaping auto-renewal is like escaping Hell.

I had planned to keep or more likely transfer only the gold mines if there were any.

However, now that l know the skinny, l will not let the domains l bought at a buck be in my possession for more than six months before beginning that apparently arduous task of stopping auto-renewal—and as a last resort, l will change the numbers on my checking account, so ostensibly the auto-renewal can’t take place.

•••
I’ve bought about 30 .coms within the past month at NetSol for a buck each. didn’t realize initially that the renewal fee would be more, and then when l realized that fact, l thought it would be $12 or so, and and then read here the renewal rate is $38!!! Plus, according to a member, escaping auto-renewal is like escaping Hell.

I had planned to keep or more likely transfer only the gold mines if there were any.

However, now that l know the skinny, l will not let the domains l bought at a buck be in my possession for more than six months before beginning that apparently arduous task of stopping auto-renewal—and as a last resort, l will change the numbers on my checking account, so ostensibly the auto-renewal can’t take place.

Its easy to stop auto renew or in case just remove paypal or card details...

•••
Thank you very much for your rapid and most-helpful reply Wizarduk!

•••
Beware of Network Solutions. One of my domains registered with them was stolen.

•••
Everyday I have to log in to my netsol account and count my domains to see if they are still complete and I also do same before going to bed. Do I need to see a psychologist at this stage?? :xf.frown:

•••
Everyday I have to log in to my netsol account and count my domains to see if they are still complete and I also do same before going to bed. Do I need to see a psychologist at this stage?? :xf.frown:

Same here check every day

•••
Yes. :xf.grin:

•••
•••

LOL

•••
So $1 lost? Any details?
It's a domain for an e-commerce project, I registered it last May this year. I got busy and forgot about it. Then today I was about to move the site to another host, I discovered the domain missing from my Netsol account. I opened the URL and it an almost empty page with ads.

I whois'd the domain and found out that it's now registered to New Ventures Services Corp and the nameservers are now NS1626.ZTOMY.COM and NS2626.ZTOMY.COM. Apparently, the change was done last October 4.

Never got any email about the changes in ownership or nameservers. I last received an email from Netsol on October 2. After that, nothing. They used to email me once a week.

•••
It's a domain for an e-commerce project, I registered it last May this year. I got busy and forgot about it. Then today I was about to move the site to another host, I discovered the domain missing from my Netsol account. I opened the URL and it an almost empty page with ads.

I whois'd the domain and found out that it's now registered to New Ventures Services Corp and the nameservers are now NS1626.ZTOMY.COM and NS2626.ZTOMY.COM. Apparently, the change was done last October 4.

Never got any email about the changes in ownership or nameservers. I last received an email from Netsol on October 2. After that, nothing. They used to email me once a week.
And after you talked to them, emailed them, reported them to the police, and sued them, what was NetSol's explanation?

•••
And after you talked to them, emailed them, reported them to the police, and sued them, what was NetSol's explanation?
I'm still waiting for their reply to my support ticket.

•••
I think promo is officially over!

still working for anyone?

•••
Ho to get ICANN verification email address? Still no email from NetSol

•••
•••
•••

I heard in may a few people had issues with domains missing...

•••
How to get email verification for saving domains please help

•••
Yes, still works for me too.

How to get email verification for saving domains please help
What are you talking about?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back