IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Don't play around with private registration or ANY OTHER product they offer, they usually upsell and could you a lot more than you think it will.

Stick to $1 regs and get as many as you can, I am up to 50 now I guess.

For anyone having issues with domain not showing in account, logout and login again it should be there.
i bought a domain this morning. i already got the transaction confirmation email in my account but the domain is not reflecting. logged in and out severally but its still the same

•••
i bought a domain this morning. i already got the transaction confirmation email in my account but the domain is not reflecting. logged in and out severally but its still the same

just wait

•••
•••
just wait
i contacted support and he said he can see it in my account.

Under my products and services, i clicked on my domains, but still nothing

•••
I'm dealing with payment issues no matter what I try - anyone have any workarounds? I've tried multiple accounts, multiple credit cards, multiple paypal accounts, multiple browsers (even using private)

paypal giving me:
We’re sorry
Things don’t appear to be working at the moment.
Try Again
Return to Merchant

Credit card:
There's a slight problem. See instructions in red below.
We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

•••
I'm dealing with payment issues no matter what I try - anyone have any workarounds? I've tried multiple accounts, multiple credit cards, multiple paypal accounts, multiple browsers (even using private)

paypal giving me:
We’re sorry
Try Again
Return to Merchant

Credit card:
There's a slight problem. See instructions in red below.
We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

How many names did you get no issues my end ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Im just wondering why some people are affected and others are not
It's hard to say. When they did a promo last year I was blocked from it and others were not. This time around it worked for me surprisingly. Only reason I did it was because my card is expiring in a matter of days so they won't be able to charge me any BS fees or renewals and it was worth that risk to do it that way.

•••
Bad luck. I am not able to register any domain :(

•••
If i payment to paypal on networksulition for buy .com domain just show a massage

"""We’re sorry
Try Again"""

I try my 5 paypal payment for buy domain but same problem.

Now how to solve it??
Please help me plsss

•••
Same issue here. Paypal said yesterday they had a maintenance issue. Supposedly.

•••
•••
Well they said to try within tbe next 2-3 days... if not they will escalate

•••
•••
Your newly booked names will magically appear if you log out and log in.
Paypal error i always get, i dont checkout with pp link, i use other. Pp will show, if it fails, re click on the page that appeared. It always fails first click
Mobile or i be more precise

•••
Your newly booked names will magically appear if you log out and log in.
Paypal error i always get, i dont checkout with pp link, i use other. Pp will show, if it fails, re click on the page that appeared. It always fails first click
Mobile or i be more precise
Sorry i can't understand your talk pls tall me step by step how ho solve this Problem

•••
Still works with Debit card. A very smooth process of registering and then listing them on Afternic with Fast Transfer.

The next 12 months it will be very interesting to see if I manage to sell any $1 domains.

•••
Still works with Debit card. A very smooth process of registering and then listing them on Afternic with Fast Transfer.

The next 12 months it will be very interesting to see if I manage to sell any $1 domains.

Agree, it should be quite engaging to sell some $1 domain even for $xxx. I've never played the "number games", so this is a nice opportunity to test that at low cost.

BTW, I can't log in via the opt-in link they provide for some reason, my NS credentials do not work. I'm not sure though whether I really need this - Fast Transfer is just the automated domain transfer process, with the same marketplace coverage as simple Afternic BIN listing, isn't it?

Last edited:
•••
Agree, it should be quite engaging to sell some $1 domain even for $xxx. I've never played the "number games", so this is a nice opportunity to test that at low cost.

BTW, I can't log in via the opt-in link they provide for some reason, my NS credentials do not work. I'm not sure though whether I really need this - Fast Transfer is just the automated domain transfer process, with the same marketplace coverage as simple Afternic BIN listing, isn't it?
i experienced the same thing recently, i had to open the link using my phone. open the link using another device.

•••
BTW, I can't log in via the opt-in link they provide for some reason, my NS credentials do not work.
Same here. I've had different people give me advice, but no luck. Sad thing is that if you cant get in, there is no "forgot password", no help , no contact number or email. Nothing.

Morons at NetSol who setup that page really dropped the ball. Called tech support once on it, got passed around to a few techs, but nobody knew what was wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back