IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i experienced the same thing recently, i had to open the link using my phone. open the link using another device.
Really ? I tried different browsers but not other devices.

I'm gonna try a tablet and see what happens.

•••
Still works with Debit card. A very smooth process of registering and then listing them on Afternic with Fast Transfer.

The next 12 months it will be very interesting to see if I manage to sell any $1 domains.

how many have u purchased ?

•••
Same here. I've had different people give me advice, but no luck. Sad thing is that if you cant get in, there is no "forgot password", no help , no contact number or email. Nothing.

Morons at NetSol who setup that page really dropped the ball. Called tech support once on it, got passed around to a few techs, but nobody knew what was wrong.
Really ? I tried different browsers but not other devices.

I'm gonna try a tablet and see what happens.
Try the chat (online support) during working hours, quite responsive.

•••
•••
•••
BTW, I can't log in via the opt-in link they provide for some reason, my NS credentials do not work.
The opt-in link works fine for me, so I can't help you with that.

Fast Transfer is just the automated domain transfer process, with the same marketplace coverage as simple Afternic BIN listing, isn't it?
No. When you opt-in for Fast Transfer, your domain is automatically upgraded to the Premium Network with 100 reseller sites compared to 32 in the Standard Network.

how many have u purchased ?
A few.... :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
The opt-in link works fine for me, so I can't help you with that.

Not really. When you opt-in for Fast Transfer, your domain is automatically upgraded to the Premium Network with 100 reseller sites compared to 32 in the Standard Network.

A few.... :xf.grin:

a few 10,20,30 ? or thousands ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just posted this in another Afternic thread:

I created a new account on NetSol and was able to log right in. Seems my 20+ year old NetSol account cannot login to the fast transfer approval login for some reason and nobody at NetSol knows why. Now I have to decide if I want to push my names to my new account.​

So I got Chrome auto login to my old NetSol and Firefox into the new one.

Maybe this will help someone else.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Were you able to authorize the fast transfer form?
Yes. Got the form in the past few hours, logged in and approved.

I just need to check if doing all this somehow locks the domain in the 60-day lock or not. Dont want to move too many unless I know that its not going to lock them down.

•••
Dont want to move too many unless I know that its not going to lock them down
Thanks and do let us know your finding.

•••
Last edited:
•••

Not sure what happen. When I still in check-out page the page is secure :

netsol-pp-checkout.jpg

but when they redirect to PayPal, the page become unsecured:

netsol-pp-checkout-2.jpg

•••
Not sure what happen. When I still in check-out page the page is secure :

Show attachment 96647

but when they redirect to PayPal, the page become unsecured:

Show attachment 96649
Most likely when they setup the pay page they entered info that made it a mixed content page. Might be the broken NetSol graphic at top. Any time you have SSL and non-SSL calls/links on a page, it will "break" the page and you get the insecure message.

•••
Most likely when they setup the pay page they entered info that made it a mixed content page. Might be the broken NetSol graphic at top. Any time you have SSL and non-SSL calls/links on a page, it will "break" the page and you get the insecure message.

Possible reason of mixed content is graphich/image of company logo (the top left at PayPal check-out page). But as far as I know PayPal won't let us use the image/logo from unsecured URL such as htpp. I can see clearly Netsol logo is in secure URL (https). I'm not sure if it mixed content (IMHO) :)

And one more thing that's weird is if I'm trying checkout using my PayPal page that I already Loged-in (using new Tab at same browser) what happen next is my PayPal automatically logout,, it force me to login using that (above) unsecured page to my PayPal. Anyone have same experience here?

•••
Just posted this in another Afternic thread:

I created a new account on NetSol and was able to log right in. Seems my 20+ year old NetSol account cannot login to the fast transfer approval login for some reason and nobody at NetSol knows why. Now I have to decide if I want to push my names to my new account.​

So I got Chrome auto login to my old NetSol and Firefox into the new one.

Maybe this will help someone else.
Thanks for the tip, I couldn't make use of it though - I can't get into the couple of the newly created NetSol accounts as well, LOL.

•••
Nothing at netsol is worth your time let alone your $ :) (aside from expired domains).

Last edited:
•••
If i payment to paypal then just show

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

But why? I try to paypal my 5 paypal but same. The paypal full Verifyed.

Now how to solve it?

•••
•••
I have sold six of my registered domain for a little profit..
The six domains was sold for $105 in total, clearly exceeded the $69 I paid for 69 names..

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back