Domain Empire

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
The six domains was sold for $105 in total, clearly exceeded the $69 I paid for 69 names..
Ouch. I think you need to bump up your pricing.

•••
•••
•••
Pls who knows how to push names to netsol account..
urgent

•••
•••
If i payment to paypal then just show

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

But why? I try my 5 paypal but same. The paypal full Verifyed.

Now how to solve it?
Please answer me how to solve it?

•••
not work..

I pay using paypal..
appear

Revised Order Total

The offer code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to your order. See below for your revised order total.

•••
If you guys have trouble why not try contacting NetSol? No one here has the answers or magic formula to why it works for some and not others. It worked for me this time but not the last 2 times they did promos. No rhyme or reason that I can see.

•••
It works for me still. When at checkout and go to blue secure checkout link, it goes to a page that has
Provide Payment Information
Confirm Payment Method
Credit Card
or
PayPal ID: with paypal option as payment method
Sometimes I click place your order and it goes through, sometimes it shows error and i click place order second time it works.

Going back to checkout page, clicking on paypal checkout banner takes me to paypal login page

•••
not work..

I pay using paypal..
appear

Revised Order Total

The offer code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to your order. See below for your revised order total.

Then press enter again and it will work.....

•••
Hi,
Please can a domain name be pushed to another netsol account before 60days lock?.
Urgent

•••
Hey..
I was able to get 13 domains till now...

I am planning buying more...

Only problem is... because I am disabling the protection package...( NetSol is very persistent in adding that back whenever I am searching for new names/leaving that page once)

Now I am getting lots of calls for website development...and not to forget about SMS and just got one email...

How to overcome this?

And where do you suggest to sell...as we have to keep in mind... renewal cost... I think no hope on NamePros..

Any suggestions..

•••
Hey..
I was able to get 13 domains till now...

I am planning buying more...

Only problem is... because I am disabling the protection package...( NetSol is very persistent in adding that back whenever I am searching for new names/leaving that page once)

Now I am getting lots of calls for website development...and not to forget about SMS and just got one email...

How to overcome this?

And where do you suggest to sell...as we have to keep in mind... renewal cost... I think no hope on NamePros..

Any suggestions..

Thats why they are $1

What did you expect

•••
Thats why they are $1

What did you expect

I asked if a way around solution is there for this...you are interested in some sarcastic definition for NetSol..lol

•••
It is endless. 100’s calls emails a day. Create an email just for netsol and use an app for phone number
I will be disposing my number shortly. Kinda feel sorry for next guy gets it

•••
It is endless. 100’s calls emails a day. Create an email just for netsol and use an app for phone number
I will be disposing my number shortly. Kinda feel sorry for next guy gets it
I must be a lucky guy. I'm not receiving any calls, and only one email a day. Can live with that.

•••
Today is first time cannot process with a credit card. "Something went wrong" type message. Clearing cart, logging out and back in, new card. etc. Anybody else ?

Last edited:
•••
Today is first time cannot process with a credit card. "Something went wrong" type message. Clearing cart, logging out and back in, new card. etc. Anybody else ?

You tried paypal ?

•••

No longer working for me now :

We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

Confirm Payment Method
We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

•••
•••
working for anyone ?
Yep.

Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 3.30.43 PM.png

•••
•••
how u buying via paypal? or card ?

how many are you up too

Credit card on file, same as I had from 1st day of reg'ing names on NetSol... so no changes in payment type. 150+ domains so far.

Also checked my account, names are there. CC only charged $5 for 5 .coms.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back