Domain Empire

Neil aka Veolus IS A SCAMMER!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A former friend of mine Neil, aka Veolus and the former owner of Zeeblo.com, I hence the term FORMER on both cases has been scamming people out of money at Zeeblo's expense.

I'm the new GM of Zeeblo running things under the new owner's consent

Anyway, I got IM'd by a reseller on Zeeblo I had no knowledge of creating, nor did my staff.

After awhile he told me that he paid Neil $5 a month for a 1gb/10gb reseller. Neil had apparently kept root access and has been running this scam briefly.

I suggest you stay away from this guy at ALL COSTS, he will screw ya over in more ways then one.

None the less, if anyone wants to see a conversation with this reseller, let me know.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I was Neils right-hand man for WebPlanetHost a year or so back and have seem him go through alot of sites. Each venture has ended badly and i predicted mangoWebs failure the day i heard of it.

For the record, he is actually 13 and I dont think he is an intentional scammer, its just that he is very bad at this stuff and doesnt seem to learn a lesson (MangoWebs was like his 3rd or 4th hosting company attempt). He has screwed me a few times personally (eg. once i helped him with a site. i did most of the work and he sold it without telling me and kept the money) and i find this thread hilarious. Its just like his first banning :P

Last edited:
•••
AsclepiusZ said:
I was Neils right-hand man for WebPlanetHost a year or so back and have seem him go through alot of sites. Each venture has ended badly and i predicted mangoWebs failure the day i heard of it.

For the record, he is actually 13 and I dont think he is an intentional scammer, its just that he is very bad at this stuff and doesnt seem to learn a lesson (MangoWebs was like his 3rd or 4th hosting company attempt). He has screwed me a few times personally (eg. once i helped him with a site. i did most of the work and he sold it without telling me and kept the money) and i find this thread hilarious. Its just like his first banning :P

Lucky for him he held off so long. I got banned from the first forum I ever joined when I got internet in about 3 weeks for unprofessional etiquette -- I was 11 at that time :o

A part of growing up is admitting your mistakes, which he doesn't seem to learn :/

•••
simpsons said:
What? NP$? I only use NP$ to buy domains and not use paypal.

I have every proof in the world to prove you wrong :) I even have a copy of our conversations where you said you sent the NP$, I have a copy of the PM, I'll be more then happy to shove it all in your face.

What you've all been waiting to hear:

Anyways, I think the internet has proven to be extremely addicting for me and has only encouraged me to do more bad then good, so I guess it would be best if you guys could just ban me :tu: I'll definitely miss going to this place, but I think it's probably for the best of the community.

:lol: hmm, now I've got to find out how I can stop this addiction.. all of the possibilities of the internet, instant online payments, etc. have really gotten the best of me and in turn have caused me to become corrupted with money, money and more money..

I really don't know how and why I always end up in these situations, maybe I'm just an unlucky person, well, I've definitely got alot to learn about ethics as -db- proposed.

Thanks to everyone for hating me, you've all helped me realize that the internet is truly not for me and I guess it's goodbye for now.

- Goodbye! :]

•••
Veolus said:
I really don't know how and why I always end up in these situations, maybe I'm just an unlucky person, well, I've definitely got alot to learn about ethics as -db- proposed.

Thanks to everyone for hating me, you've all helped me realize that the internet is truly not for me and I guess it's goodbye for now.

- Goodbye! :]

:) Well yet again Neil you've posted something that managed to make me laugh out loud so for that at least I thank you!

Lux

•••
I still remember the first day i met you ever, trying to get access to someones paypal account back over on SMF community forums, stayed away ever since, nice the worlds down one scammer

NP-1
Scammers-0

•••
•••
Well as a respected member of the forum (well that's what I think anyway) you should take a long time away from the internet, possibly a year or two then come back when you have learned a lesson. I do have to say I was banned on another forum party because I was a bit of a bitch and the admin didn't like me.

Teenagers are not trusted on the internet, it's a fact!
When dealing with hosting clients I do hide my age for most of the time but if they do ask my age I do tell the truth. I still can't see how you are 13 years old but it does explain some things.

Anyway, take a long time of the inernet.
Withdraw any money from your PayPal account and close it down. Delete your history and cache and ask your parents to stop your internet connection.
That is the best way to stop the addictions.

•••
Morphmaster said:
I still remember the first day i met you ever, trying to get access to someones paypal account back over on SMF community forums, stayed away ever since, nice the worlds down one scammer

NP-1
Scammers-0

Oh yeah that.. :D Well, I did find a partner willing to share their paypal account and I've only ever put money into it and never actually stole or used any of the money, not that there was any. Feel free to add him to MSN and find out for yourself :) [email protected]

GJ Online said:
Well as a respected member of the forum (well that's what I think anyway) you should take a long time away from the internet, possibly a year or two then come back when you have learned a lesson. I do have to say I was banned on another forum party because I was a bit of a bitch and the admin didn't like me.

Teenagers are not trusted on the internet, it's a fact!
When dealing with hosting clients I do hide my age for most of the time but if they do ask my age I do tell the truth. I still can't see how you are 13 years old but it does explain some things.

Anyway, take a long time of the inernet.
Withdraw any money from your PayPal account and close it down. Delete your history and cache and ask your parents to stop your internet connection.
That is the best way to stop the addictions.

That's exactly what I'm thinking, I was thinking of coming back when I'm like 18 or something. Anyways, the only bad thing about stopping my internet connection is that I won't be able to do any research for any assignments and gather info for any homework I may receive.

•••
Veolus said:
That's exactly what I'm thinking, I was thinking of coming back when I'm like 18 or something. Anyways, the only bad thing about stopping my internet connection is that I won't be able to do any research for any assignments and gather info for any homework I may receive.

Thats what the library is for.

•••
Colin Behr said:

as well as yahooligans :kickass:

•••
Colin Behr said:

It's much more convenient to use the net, the library is too far and the information available on the net is much better.

•••
I’ve seen Veolus start many hosting companies and more, each time they close down and tones of people are affected, I had the same argument with him a while back about a year ago on another forum but it was to no end. I just hope you have learnt your lesson, at 13 you should not be running hosting business or trying to make money off the net, I’m 17 now and my Webhosting & various other websites are just a pain, there a distraction but also something I like doing so I keep doing it, they have affected my school work and more... at 13 you still have many years to go in school and more so you should be studying and hanging around with friends not running internet businesses.

•••
scribby said:
..at 13 you should not be running hosting business or trying to make money off the net..

Why not? I own a host and I have at least the next 5 months of payment already to pay and I havn't put any of my own money in to it.
There at 24 hours in a day, school and mates can come first anyway. School takes up about 7-8 hours including homework meaning there is time to run a website or a host and still get sleep.

•••
At 13 you shgould be getting wasted etc not setting up businesses.... your a kid for a reason!

•••
you can fit everyting in.
PLAY HARD WORK HARD
-Education
Social life
FUN/HOBBIES
and business
I do it fine and im under 18

EDIT: then again i do hire a few staff

Anyway. . Off topic.
I think everyone know has said what a scammer Neil is he needs to go away for a long time until he grows up.

Last edited:
•••
Morphmaster said:
you can fit everyting in.
PLAY HARD WORK HARD
-Education
Social life
FUN/HOBBIES
and business
I do it fine and im under 18

Anyway. . Off topic.
I think everyone know has said what a scammer Neil is he needs to go away for a long time until he grows up.

Would have to agree i fit in everything but then i run a free host which is not so demanding as a paid host as when you pay you expect a higher quality of serivice and in life its true you pay what you get for but my members eem happy about my small free hosting which basically pays for itself so its very good really and i have a few decent sites now aswell that i can develop well into the future :)!

•••
I'm so sad to read thread like that. It's so unprofessional, whether it is the veolus posts or some others. Where's the pros ? :(

•••
dgaussin said:
I'm so sad to read thread like that. It's so unprofessional, whether it is the veolus posts or some others. Where's the pros ? :(

You rang? :hi:

•••
GJ Online said:
Why not? I own a host and I have at least the next 5 months of payment already to pay and I havn't put any of my own money in to it.
There at 24 hours in a day, school and mates can come first anyway. School takes up about 7-8 hours including homework meaning there is time to run a website or a host and still get sleep.

Just out of curiosity, if the host goes down, oh, at 8:30 am... What do you do about it?

Joseph said:
At 13 you shgould be getting wasted etc

Damn, I didn't learn that tidbit until I was 15... where were you then, Joseph? WHERE WERE YOU THEN!?!?!

lol!

•••
Running a host is not as easy as some people here believe, depending on what your customers have come to expect, and how much you want to increase it's value. As far as I know, even with us hiring many tech/sales support staff, a vice-president and billing/finance personnel, we're still tight with all the work and maintainence that needs to be done on a daily basis.

Anyway, I hope you don't make the mistake of crossing the line to get another shot at starting a business, school is much more important and fits with your age. Just avoid the computer as much as possible; and no, the internet has a lot of unreliable information, so it shouldn't be your first place to search for research or information.

Good Luck!

•••
Joseph said:
At 13 you shgould be getting wasted etc

Damn, I didn't learn that tidbit until I was 15... where were you then, Joseph? WHERE WERE YOU THEN!?!?!

lol!

I'm sorry bro... :( it saddens me to think that I cant touch everyones lives :P

•••
slantednet said:
Just out of curiosity, if the host goes down, oh, at 8:30 am... What do you do about it?

Then my techy will sort it out, he watches out for the servers 24/7 as he lives off of the inernet.

•••
GJ Online said:
Then my techy will sort it out, he watches out for the servers 24/7 as he lives off of the inernet.
Adrain?

•••
Seems like Veolus finally has his Account Suspended!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back