Dynadot

Catch.Club is deleting unexpired auctions from the account!

NameSilo
Watch

Pluto

Established Member
Impact
I learned by experience today that Catch.Club is a ridiculous platform!

As usual, Catch Club failed to catch the domains I pre-ordered, and the domains were caught by their partners and put up for auction.
In total, 6 domains were removed from my account and there were still 24 to 40 hours before the auction period expired.

While the auction is still running, I ask why the domain names have been removed from my account?... They say that you did not increase the bid, so it was removed.
The highest bid was already mine from the very beginning and when I checked a few hours ago, I say the highest bid was still mine...
"Someone else made a higher bid than you"; It says "The domains were therefore removed from your account".
I said that this was an auction for a dropped domain name so there was no reserve price and therefore it was not possible for me to have lost the auction before it was over.
“Yes, there is no correct reserve price,” he says.
Then I ask how the 6 domains whose auction is still going on are being deleted from my account.
They continue to say the same sentences again and again.

The auction is still going on, I can see the auction on the other platform and I say my bid is still the highest bidder.
“They bid high on another platform,” he says.
I'm saying this is an auction and someone else can always bid higher than the current bid until the auction expires.
Again, they say "your offer was low, we removed it".

I say, "Well, why didn't you remove the domain name whose auction will end in 8 hours?"
They say "if you don't make an offer, we will remove it".
I haven't made any offers since the pre-order anyway...
I say, "The domain already has an offer amount that is 10 times more than my pre-order offer."
"Well, why didn't you remove this; you removed it even though other domain names had "Winning" status" I say.
They can't answer!

!!

Other nonsense!

Even if you lose the domain name auction, they keep it in the "Approved" section until you write to the support (5 days).
They will delete domains from your account whose domain name auction period has not expired.

They do not show instant offers made on other platforms.
If you see it as "Winning" when the auction is over, you can't count on it.
Because..
There were 7 minutes until the domain name auction ended, and every second I checked, I had the highest bid amount and was the winner.
But I lost the domain name.
I write to support, they do not respond for days.
When you insist on the subject; someone else made a high bid; but not reflected on the site; They say they are looking for a way to attract offers from other platforms to the site.

Even if you explain each problem separately to the support unit in a single e-mail, they only answer one of them.
Then you have to ask the other problems over and over again.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I won't tell all the names as there hasn't been a response from support yet.
But I can say "Pineo.com" as an example.

The auction is still going on.

•••
Support gave feedback about the problem!..

They reported that the domains were marked incorrectly due to an error.
Added back 3 domains whose auction is still ongoing.
However, the other 3 domains could not be checked due to this error and were lost as the auctions ended.

•••
Back