Dynadot

question Need Suggestion on Domain Name Registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Techarena

Impact
Hi all, I am new to buy a domain name. I had no idea from where to buy. So , i surfed internet to find the top domain registrars in worlddomainstats.com . Mostly, godaddy was on top. So , i thought to prefer godaddy. But recently, one of my friends suggested not to prefer godaddy, since it is very poor in certain aspects...Now am totally confused. and in need of experts suggestion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Go with GoDaddy. After two years re-assess the pros and cons, and decide whether to remain with them.

•••
You will get so many different answers for this bases on personal issues. I can tell you that if you are looking to resell domains to end users and are serious about it then Godaddy is the choice as it is more known to people outside of "domaining". While other domainers may choose to go somewhere else for there domains like Unireg or Faboulus etc.

One thing I can say is DO NOT go to 1 And 1 if you plan on selling domains. It is like your domain was charged with murder and will never let it escape.

•••
Use GoDaddy, don't overthink it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back