IT.COM

information Need some inspiration? Click here! Never Give up! Never Surrender!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
ext.jpg
Saw this on "another site". so won't take credit for it. but I will take credit for starting this thread here. There are alot of domainers on here. Some are very helpful. Some have "agendas" and will poop on your domain registrations if only to protect their assets. When you are feeling hopeless and down. come back to this thread. Hope it will help. Also if you have some inspiration quotes or stories. please do share here. I think it would beneficial to EVERYONE. Trolls need not enter. Thank you. and
Best of Luck to all!

Never give up! Never Surrender!

At age 5 his Father died.
At age 16 he quit school.
At age 17 he had already lost four jobs.
At age 18 he got married.
He joined the army and washed out there.
At age 20 his wife left him and took their baby.
He became a cook in a small cafe and convinced his wife to return home.
At age 65 he retired.
He felt like a failure & decided to commit suicide.
He sat writing his will, but instead, he wrote what he would have accomplished with his life & thought about how good of a cook he was.
So he borrowed $87 fried up some chicken using his recipe, went door to door to sell.
At age 88 Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Empire was a billionaire.

Damn now I want me some KFC 3 piece Iriginal combo with mash and gravy and cole slaw. Extra side of gravy to dunk my Chicken in. lol;)

where are you are Colonel Sanders. I salute you! Thanks for the high Cholesterol and Diabetes!:rolleyes:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's another one.
ext (1).jpg

At the age of 32 years old this man had £5.26 in his pocket.
He has lost everything and was completely broke.
He used his last £5.26 to pay a taxi fare taking him back to his parents house after losing his home.
He recalls praying and hoping that the taxi fare wouldn't exceed £5.26.
At the age of 32 he was completely broke, living with his parents.
He could of gave up, but he got a job and accepted failure. T
Today Simon Cowell is now worth £550,000,000.
Failure is one more step to success.
Keep going!

•••
Good thread. Always a boost when you hear the failures successful people went through.

•••
I saw an inspirational story about Alibaba's Jack Ma. tried to find it on some other site I'm on that someone posted. can someone find it and mention it here? it's about his failures before he become a Chinese billionaire.

•••
I didn't reach my breaking point yet.. But these stories tell "you will become ultimately what u are, whatever it takes"

•••
Awesome thread dude!..

Thanks for posting....

Here is one of my favorites:

•••
Thanks for the story, Good Inspiration.

•••
Awesome thread dude!..

Thanks for posting....

Here is one of my favorites:

hahaha NICE! You are welcome! hey hey Fight Club? What Club? I don't know whatchu talkin about bro. Nobody talks about Fight Club! lol

•••
Thanks for the story, Good Inspiration.

Welcome. Still trying to look for that inspirational story about Jack Ma Founder of Alibaba.com

•••
•••
•••
My story is inspirational too.

I keep on buying domain names hoping to one day hit the jackpot. Well so far I haven't yet hit the jackpot but I am still hopeful.

In the meantime I continue to buy more domains....

•••
This is Jim Thorpe. If you look closely at the photo, you can see that he's wearing different socks and shoes. This was not a fashion statement. It was the 1912 Olympics, and Jim, a Native American from Oklahoma representing the U.S. in track and field. On the morning of his competitions, his shoes were stolen. Luckily, Jim ended up finding two shoes in a garbage bin. That's the pair that he's wearing in the photo. But one of the shoes was too big, so he had to wear an extra sock. Wearing these shoes, Jim won two gold medals.

9f133310-a134-4867-a655-37394c3002c0-original.jpeg

•••
This is Jim Thorpe. If you look closely at the photo, you can see that he's wearing different socks and shoes. This was not a fashion statement. It was the 1912 Olympics, and Jim, a Native American from Oklahoma representing the U.S. in track and field. On the morning of his competitions, his shoes were stolen. Luckily, Jim ended up finding two shoes in a garbage bin. That's the pair that he's wearing in the photo. But one of the shoes was too big, so he had to wear an extra sock. Wearing these shoes, Jim won two gold medals.

9f133310-a134-4867-a655-37394c3002c0-original.jpeg

Thank you Av- great to see this image and read his story. Good post.

•••
One of my favourites:

& 1 more:

Last edited:
•••
Here's another one guys..

10 months into domaining, no end-user sales, only one inquiry on one of his 200 domains which also didn't result in a sale.. but he never gives up.. everyday he keeps spamming potential end-users and hopefully will make $$$$ soon..

so inspirational :xf.grin:

•••
•••
thanks for starting this thread @Avtar629 We all could use a little motivation every now and then.

•••
You are welcome Jman92. I just felt the need to create this thread in an Ocean of discouraging Self appointed "gurus" are more than ready to cut you down on your domain choices if only to pump up their own investments under the same of "help".

This Thread is positive TRUE Help.

It doesn't boost my domain investments. There's nothing in it for me.

Why do it? To really inspired everyone who is about to give up. It's easy to give up. Choose DIFFICULT. Dig Deep. never surrender. There's plenty enough time for that when you are dead. and self pity is wasted energy.

Haters need not post here. Go somewhere else. You know who you are.

That being said. here's Jack Ma CEO Alibaba Success story. Enjoy.

•••
•••
Very good thread, there're many more examples, especially football players.

•••
Give you a hint. I started learning in 2007 when the 07 namepros crew took me in. Broke but I listened, learned, put away pennies for dot coms and added my own twist and lots of past sales experience in diff types of sales to the mix. Now let's just say I do what I want. lol

Remember if you fail learn from the mistake and keep going Michael Jordan was benched in the beginning oh his career in high school and became a legend to the game.

Last edited:
•••
Would also like to add if you notice the similarity like the kfc story. He took a little bit of cash and effort added with determination and sales ability and went out there door to door pitching his product. He did all the hard work to make it happen and kept going. I am sure he got many doors slammed in his face. Every no is one step closer to a yes.

•••
•••
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQwAAAAJDYxYzBkYTY0LWNlMTYtNDJjNC05ODkzLWZjZjczNmFkNTRlZA.png

SADDEST story ever told in Hollywood!

This is one of the SADDEST stories ever told in Hollywood. His name is Sylvester Stallone. One of the BIGGEST and most famous American movie superstars. Back in the day, Stallone was a struggling actor in every definition. At some point, he got so broke that he stole his wife's jewellery and sold it. Things got so bad that he even ended up homeless. Yes, he slept at the New York bus station for 3 days, unable to pay rent or afford food. His lowest point came when he tried to sell his dog at the liquor store to any stranger. He didn't have money to feed the dog anymore. He sold it for only $25. He says he walked away crying.

Two weeks later, he saw a boxing match between Mohammed Ali and Chuck Wepner and that match gave him the inspiration to write the script for the famous movie, ROCKY. He wrote the script for 20 hours! He tried to sell it and got an offer for $125,000 for the script. But he had just ONE REQUEST, he wanted to STAR in the movie, he wanted to be the MAIN ACTOR...Rocky himself. But the studio said NO! They wanted a REAL STAR.

They said he "looked funny and talked funny". He left with his script. A few weeks later, the studio offered him $250,000 for the script and he refused. They even offered $350,000, but he still refused. They wanted his movie, but NOT him. He said NO. He had to be IN THAT MOVIE.

After a while, the studio agreed, gave him $35,000 for the script and let him star in it! The rest is history! The movie won Best Picture, Best Directing and Best Film Editing at the prestigious Oscar Awards. He was even nominated for BEST ACTOR! The Movie ROCKY was even inducted into the American National Film Registry as one of the greatest movies ever!

And do you know the first thing he bought with the $35,000? THE DOG HE SOLD. Yes, Stallone LOVED HIS DOG SO MUCH that he stood at the liquor store for 3 days waiting for the man he sold his dog to. And on the 3rd day, he saw the man coming with the dog. Stallone explained why he sold the dog and begged for the dog back. The man refused. Stallone offered him $100. The man refused. He offered him $500. And the guy refused. Yes, he refused even $1000. And, Believe it or Not, Stallone had to pay $15,000 for the same dog he sold for only $25! And he finally got his dog back!

And today, the same Stallone who slept in the streets and sold his dog JUST BECAUSE he couldn't even feed it anymore, is one of the GREATEST movie stars who ever walked the Earth!

Being broke is BAD, really BAD. Have you ever had a dream? A wonderful dream? But you are too broke to implement it? Too tiny to do it? Too small to accomplish it? Damn! I've been there too many times!

Life is tough. Opportunities will pass you by, just because you are a NOBODY. People will want your products but NOT YOU. It's a tough world. If you aren't already famous, or rich or "connected", you will find it rough. Doors will be shut on you. People will steal your glory and crush your hopes. You will pushed and pushed. And yet NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. And then your hopes will be crushed. You will be broke. Damn broke. You will do odd jobs for survival. You will be unable to feed yourself. And Yes, you may end up sleeping in the streets.

It happens. Yes, it does.

BUT NEVER LET THEM CRUSH THAT DREAM. Whatever happens to you, keep dreaming. Even when they crush your hopes, keep dreaming. Even when they turn you away, keep dreaming. Even when they shut you down, keep dreaming.

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF EXCEPT YOURSELF! People will judge you by HOW you look and by WHAT you have. But please, fight on! Fight for your place in history. Fight for your glory. NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

Even if it means selling all your clothes and sleeping with the dogs, IT'S OKAY! But AS LONG AS YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, your STORY IS NOT OVER. TRUST ME.

Keep up the fight. Keep your dreams and hope alive. Go great.

Like, share and comment if inspired!

Click here to see the original post!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back