Dynadot

information Need some inspiration? Click here! Never Give up! Never Surrender!

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
ext.jpg
Saw this on "another site". so won't take credit for it. but I will take credit for starting this thread here. There are alot of domainers on here. Some are very helpful. Some have "agendas" and will poop on your domain registrations if only to protect their assets. When you are feeling hopeless and down. come back to this thread. Hope it will help. Also if you have some inspiration quotes or stories. please do share here. I think it would beneficial to EVERYONE. Trolls need not enter. Thank you. and
Best of Luck to all!

Never give up! Never Surrender!

At age 5 his Father died.
At age 16 he quit school.
At age 17 he had already lost four jobs.
At age 18 he got married.
He joined the army and washed out there.
At age 20 his wife left him and took their baby.
He became a cook in a small cafe and convinced his wife to return home.
At age 65 he retired.
He felt like a failure & decided to commit suicide.
He sat writing his will, but instead, he wrote what he would have accomplished with his life & thought about how good of a cook he was.
So he borrowed $87 fried up some chicken using his recipe, went door to door to sell.
At age 88 Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Empire was a billionaire.

Damn now I want me some KFC 3 piece Iriginal combo with mash and gravy and cole slaw. Extra side of gravy to dunk my Chicken in. lol;)

where are you are Colonel Sanders. I salute you! Thanks for the high Cholesterol and Diabetes!:rolleyes:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Show attachment 34135 Saw this on "another site". so won't take credit for it. but I will take credit for starting this thread here. There are alot of domainers on here. Some are very helpful. Some have "agendas" and will poop on your domain registrations if only to protect their assets. When you are feeling hopeless and down. come back to this thread. Hope it will help. Also if you have some inspiration quotes or stories. please do share here. I think it would beneficial to EVERYONE. Trolls need not enter. Thank you. and
Best of Luck to all!

Never give up! Never Surrender!

At age 5 his Father died.
At age 16 he quit school.
At age 17 he had already lost four jobs.
At age 18 he got married.
He joined the army and washed out there.
At age 20 his wife left him and took their baby.
He became a cook in a small cafe and convinced his wife to return home.
At age 65 he retired.
He felt like a failure & decided to commit suicide.
He sat writing his will, but instead, he wrote what he would have accomplished with his life & thought about how good of a cook he was.
So he borrowed $87 fried up some chicken using his recipe, went door to door to sell.
At age 88 Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Empire was a billionaire.

Damn now I want me some KFC 3 piece Iriginal combo with mash and gravy and cole slaw. Extra side of gravy to dunk my Chicken in. lol;)

where are you are Colonel Sanders. I salute you! Thanks for the high Cholesterol and Diabetes!:rolleyes:

yeah that definitely goes to show never stop just keep pushing.

•••
Love the thread, love the inspiration, love the fact that hard work paid off.

Would just like to add a little blurb about the poor lost souls who did not make it, whose doors did not open, and who passed away without any recognition. The ones who punched the clock and worked to end of life to feed their kids.

I knew someone who said these people lived a small life but I disagree, in the end it is all about interpretation. We all leave life in a small box but what matters is the people standing over the box with fond and happy memories of the soul within. A true measure of success in life is how you are remembered and how many people show up when our little box is closed.

Picture0007.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back