IT.COM

NEED HELP - Need to speak with owner of Pheenix.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I need some help. I have two domains that have sold which are registered at pheenix. I have tried to push the names to another user account but it is not working, on top of that, I attempted to transfer the names to the buyers but I do not receive the auth codes via email. I stand to lose $xx,xxx if I cannot get the domain names to the buyers. I have opened multiple tickets through phoenix support but do not receive any response from anyone and their support phone number is disconnected. I need some assistance so im reaching out to the community.

So far I have tried:

calling their support number β€œdisconnected”

Emailing them to:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

And PM here on NP to @gorilla_bob

Both domains are .com
Whois shows me as owner and pheenix as reg for both names

Pheenix recently lost their SSL certificate.

Tan Tran is also the owner of FreshDrop.com, the site is down!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I’ve filed a complaint. Thank you

•••
That sounds like a wind-down -- sites going offline and nobody home. I reached out to Tan now. I am not sure if he responds but hopefully there is a quick remedy. I hate to see transactions fail due to dropped balls.

•••
That sounds like a wind-down -- sites going offline and nobody home. I reached out to Tan now. I am not sure if he responds but hopefully there is a quick remedy. I hate to see transactions fail due to dropped balls.
Thank you! Really I just want to be able to move domains away from Pheenix before it’s too late

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back