IT.COM

warning WARNING PHEENIX.COM STOLE DOMAINS FROM USERS!DON NOT USE FOR CATCH DOMAINS!

NameSilo
Watch
Because Pheenix . com is a warehousing & other ilegal activities do not use Pheenix for backorders or registred domain names
Today 13.11.2018 was stolen a domain from my account by @pheenix himself , pushed out form my account without any authorization
The domain is a LLL .co that i pay , was in my account start from 8 november 2018
Open tickets , no answer also try to call , all phone numbers are disconected
I write to ICANN & they say for .co must complain to cointernet.co & i do that
Also write to Tan Tran on Linkedin
Encirca basic will manage the domain names from your Pheenix account but Encirca is also a poor and untrusted registrar . Start from last year not recived any email for confirmation
This is a fraud of both companies special Pheenix.com
so STOP USE PHEENIX ! NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got a refund from them 2 months back by disputing the PayPal transaction.

•••
Pheenix site is fallen since two days ago, at least in Spain :xf.frown:

•••
•••
•••
I have been unable to even receive auth codes or to push domains to other Pheenix accounts. I get no emails from Pheenix anymore. Two domains which I have had there for quite a while have actually sold in marketplaces and I am unable to transfer them to the buyers. I stand to lose almost $10,000 if I’m unable to get a hold of Pheenix support. I have sent them numerous email messages but I get nothing back and their phone is disconnected. I will have my lawyer get involved soon if I do not get some support from @pheenix or @tantran

•••
I have been unable to even receive auth codes or to push domains to other Pheenix accounts. I get no emails from Pheenix anymore. Two domains which I have had there for quite a while have actually sold in marketplaces and I am unable to transfer them to the buyers. I stand to lose almost $10,000 if I’m unable to get a hold of Pheenix support. I have sent them numerous email messages but I get nothing back and their phone is disconnected. I will have my lawyer get involved soon if I do not get some support from @pheenix or @tantran

Thats awful these companies need to get with it.

•••
I have a valuable short dotcom that's in sinkhole status which is the last name I have with Pheenix.com and have not been able to transfer-out since three years. Parkingcrew gave me the email of an FBI special agent in 2018 regarding the locked status. Now the domain is in limbo from two sides.

•••
I have a valuable short dotcom that's in sinkhole status which is the last name I have with Pheenix.com and have not been able to transfer-out since three years. Parkingcrew gave me the email of an FBI special agent in 2018 regarding the locked status. Now the domain is in limbo from two sides.
you'll need to submit a ticket here to get support. But be prepared to wait a long time for a reply.

http://pheenix.kayako.com/Tickets/ViewList

•••
Ticket is open since a while now. Sinkhole server is distributing a trojan downloader over my domain according to the notice I received from bsi.bund.de (German agency for internet security).

•••
Icann should shut down Pheenix, bad business is not welcome in this industry

•••
Others do this as well. If you forget to pay your hosting they lock you out of your whole account including domains and re-absorb them due to some vauge clause in the TOS 1&1 used to do this, but has since stopped as far as I know for a few years now.

•••
I lost @$100 and tried to contact support for months with no luck so just kissing that money goodbye

•••
I lost @$100 and tried to contact support for months with no luck so just kissing that money goodbye
Be Zen & insist on issue but not to much
Eventually you will recive money in your P account

Wow , my post recive over 15k views

•••
this is the same person or persons who run Freshdrop.com, another scam. They have been debiting peoples accounts (including mine for many months) and you can't stop them. Even though nothing works on their site, its a blatant scam and I cannot understand why they are not stopped

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back