IT.COM

domain Need expert advice - karvan.com, favori.com, xamp.com, aptix.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which name is suitable for ELEVATOR brand?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Karvan - karvan.com

votes
    37.9%
  • Gonca - gonca.com

votes
    0.0%
  • Favori - favori.com

votes
    10.3%
  • Aptix - aptix.com

votes
    20.7%
  • Kumpas - kumpas.com

vote
    3.4%
  • Xamp - xamp.com

votes
    27.6%
  • Viva - viva.com.tr (Turkey .tr domain)

votes
    0.0%
  • Gunel - gunel.com

votes
    0.0%
  • Enusa - enusa.com

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Gonca

Established Member
Impact
Hi

We will build a new brand for production and export of ELEVATOR COMPONENTS. Main markets are AFRICA, ARABIAN COUNTRIES, RUSSIA, UKRAINE and some asian countries. We have some domains. Want to use one of them as brand. Could you please help us to chose correct one. I know this forum users are from all over the world. So your answers will be very very helpfull to chose correct name as brand.

Our target to be known elevator brand.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if main target market is arab then i would use Karvan
Favori is also good option for worldwide

•••
Lev8.net

Last edited:
•••
Hi

We will build a new brand for production and export of ELEVATOR COMPONENTS. Main markets are AFRICA, ARABIAN COUNTRIES, RUSSIA, UKRAINE and some asian countries. We have some domains. Want to use one of them as brand. Could you please help us to chose correct one. I know this forum users are from all over the world. So your answers will be very very helpfull to chose correct name as brand.

Our target to be known elevator brand.

Hi,

The subject of your post diverts and makes the reader bend towards Karnen.com. With the bend, other names gets faded and I think true opinion may not flow out.
my thought.

•••
•••
If your business is base in Turkey I would go with viva unless .com.tr is NOT a primary extension.

Bud if you'll grove to the international scale, .com is a must. Good luck.

Your thoughts are important to me. Which name is suitable for ELEVATOR brand?

Karvan - karvan.com
Gonca - gonca.com
Favori - favori.com
Aptix - aptix.com
Kumpas - kumpas.com
Xamp - xamp.com
Viva - viva.com.tr (Turkey .tr domain)
Gunel - gunel.com
Enusa - enusa.com

•••
If your business is base in Turkey I would go with viva unless .com.tr is NOT a primary extension.

Bud if you'll grove to the international scale, .com is a must. Good luck.
Thanks for your reply. We will export products. So it must be international brand.

•••
I like xAmp.com & Favori.com

•••
Of the options listed, Favori seems brandable and easy to remember.

To be honest, I’d consider something that customers will associate specifically with elevator parts such as “elevapo.com” (available for hand reg at the moment)

Best of luck!

•••
Favori like in italian langua? If so, it's not suitable at all.

It's like in the english form "make a favor"...

Last edited:
•••
Favori like in italian langua? If so, it's not suitable at all.

It's like in the english form "make a favor"...
In French and Turkish FAVORI means FAVORITE.

•••
•••
Favori.com is a good domain but does not suit that project imo. I would go for something more neutral like Karvan our Aptix for this brand.

Best of luck for your project!

•••
Favori is a french word meaning Favorite.
And it sounds very noble
It's the best option imo
But does it fit the niche ? It's up to you to see..
Kumpas and Karvan are not bad
I don't like the orher names

Last edited:
•••
My fairly novice thoughts are that for your application Karvan is very strong and the clear first choice in my mind. For an elevator company you want a name with a strong hard feel, and the leading K helps, plus the name is memorable. It is loosely reminiscent of a caravan, which people riding in an elevator might be compared to, or a car/van for moving people vertically.

A number of the other names are very strong, but not sure as well suited to this sector. Both favori and aptix I like a lot. Aptix might draw on idea of apex, kind of suiting an elevator company. Principles associated with an unrelated company by that name in USA have been in legal troubles which might be a negative, although probably only a temporary and minor one. Aptix as a word feels more light and lively to me, making it a great brand for many things, but not I think an elevator company.

Not surprised that Xamp got a number of votes. If you did not have KarVan, it would be a totally appropriate name and feels like a fit to an elevator company.

Best wishes for your development.

Bob

•••
My fairly novice thoughts are that for your application Karvan is very strong and the clear first choice in my mind. For an elevator company you want a name with a strong hard feel, and the leading K helps, plus the name is memorable. It is loosely reminiscent of a caravan, which people riding in an elevator might be compared to, or a car/van for moving people vertically.

A number of the other names are very strong, but not sure as well suited to this sector. Both favori and aptix I like a lot. Aptix might draw on idea of apex, kind of suiting an elevator company. Principles associated with an unrelated company by that name in USA have been in legal troubles which might be a negative, although probably only a temporary and minor one. Aptix as a word feels more light and lively to me, making it a great brand for many things, but not I think an elevator company.

Not surprised that Xamp got a number of votes. If you did not have KarVan, it would be a totally appropriate name and feels like a fit to an elevator company.

Best wishes for your development.

Bob
Definitely agree Aptix makes more sense for elevator.
Karvan - karvan.com (more like traveling niche)
Gonca - gonca.com (not any sense for elevator)
Favori - favori.com (doesn’t make sense again)
Aptix - aptix.com (my first choice)
Kumpas - kumpas.com (maybe my second choice)
Xamp - xamp.com (camping :)) )
Viva - viva.com.tr (Turkey .tr domain) (phone brand )
Gunel - gunel.com (low impression)
Enusa - enusa.com (English and USA)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your reply. We will export products. So it must be international brand.

Personally I would spent more time and money to snap a decent CVCV .com or VCVC .com if you are a bigger company.

•••
Xamp is still valuable.

Sounds like a "Stamp" startup. "Stamps= Delivery?"

Slick LLLL.com, even not meet criteria

Last edited:
•••
•••
i like aptix however are the other domains listed that you don't use for sale?

•••
My favorite is Aptix. Xamp is great but for some reason it sounds like it will be more suitable for an audio player (Amp=amplifier).

Karvan sounds like car+van, and caravan.
Gonca sounds like some drug name,
Favori will suite better a horse betting site/app,

Good luck.

•••
i am like my name suggest very new here my opinion may not count.but my advantage is language,not english ,but arabic.if your target is arabic countries and also some african countries the most fluid though no body voted it is enusa.Arabic is not based on intonation .Meaning is not conveyed through intonation.IT is the word itself/.difficult to explain this phonetic issue.Other thing "p" as letter does not exist in arabic your trade name will be pronouced abtik."V" as well is not arabic.enusa is very close to anass ,inss inssan(man not insane)anissa all these are arabic names.good about enusa is that it is close to made in usa.
wish you good luck

•••
i am like my name suggest very new here my opinion may not count.but my advantage is language,not english ,but arabic.if your target is arabic countries and also some african countries the most fluid though no body voted it is enusa.Arabic is not based on intonation .Meaning is not conveyed through intonation.IT is the word itself/.difficult to explain this phonetic issue.Other thing "p" as letter does not exist in arabic your trade name will be pronouced abtik."V" as well is not arabic.enusa is very close to anass ,inss inssan(man not insane)anissa all these are arabic names.good about enusa is that it is close to made in usa.
wish you good luck
What do you think about KARVAN. I saw some companies in Dubai, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Iraq with KARVAN name.

We also own GULISTAN .com domain name but think its not suitable for elevator.

•••
i am moroccan. i do not know a lot about these countries .they are more asian .
gulistan the suffix' ( stan) is the problem it is more about area .

•••
if your main markets are AFRICA, ARABIAN COUNTRIES, RUSSIA, UKRAINE Then your Business is International, you should eliminate the .tr domain.

none of the names are suitable for ELEVATOR COMPONENTS , But it doesn't matter, Because top companies in the sector of elevators and escalators like Otis and Kone, Their brand name doesn't reflect their business.

In my opinion Favori is the best one, it's Very Strong 6L name. Registered on 1997, This is the kind of brandable names that can sold for high 5 figure.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back