Dynadot

domain Need expert advice - karvan.com, favori.com, xamp.com, aptix.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which name is suitable for ELEVATOR brand?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Karvan - karvan.com

votes
    37.9%
  • Gonca - gonca.com

votes
    0.0%
  • Favori - favori.com

votes
    10.3%
  • Aptix - aptix.com

votes
    20.7%
  • Kumpas - kumpas.com

vote
    3.4%
  • Xamp - xamp.com

votes
    27.6%
  • Viva - viva.com.tr (Turkey .tr domain)

votes
    0.0%
  • Gunel - gunel.com

votes
    0.0%
  • Enusa - enusa.com

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Gonca

Established Member
Impact
Hi

We will build a new brand for production and export of ELEVATOR COMPONENTS. Main markets are AFRICA, ARABIAN COUNTRIES, RUSSIA, UKRAINE and some asian countries. We have some domains. Want to use one of them as brand. Could you please help us to chose correct one. I know this forum users are from all over the world. So your answers will be very very helpfull to chose correct name as brand.

Our target to be known elevator brand.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Profile picture plays a very important role.

•••
•••
Thank you all! We chose KARVAN as our brand. Now what do you think about our logo :)

@Riz M. @Tryjake @Akhilesh.Kumar @eurorealtor @Robbie @nydomain @Hatchan @tomsa @NewDayBrand @Bob Hawkes @olcayto @Samer @Steven McEvoy @iAdam @APPRENTISD @coolhands @monotheist
133810415_106594411364290_3674961540686658334_n.png

•••
•••
•••
I really like logo and name. Best wishes for venture.
By including word elevator does it favour English-speaking markets, is my only question, though.
Bob

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for taking the time to write your opinions.

•••
I think it is cool. I like a lot of things. I forgot about this thread and haven’t been on in a while. I’m sure the comments about the profile picture (whatever everyone is talking about) is referring to the profile picture being an attractive person?

Cool logo tho!!

•••
•••
Your welcome. The arrows are cool. I was wondering how it could be related to elevators but the arrows are a subtle hint to a keen eye :)

•••
Xamp looks an apt word for Elevator. As the Elevator is raising people from one level to another level, Xamp indicates motion and speed. Just the feeling.
thanks.

•••
I like xamp also it sounds like a parts and more amp ing the elevator 👍🏻Up

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back